Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how much would a 94-95 Accord EX coupe 5speed be?

Old 06-27-2002, 08:09 PM
DamnAccord
Closet Gun Nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how much would a 94-95 Accord EX coupe 5speed be?

Yeah, just wondernig, how much would a 94-95 Accord EX coupe 5speed be with average mileage? I'm thinking about buying one and doing a motor swap on it since I have a little money on the side and I'm being paid more.
Old 06-27-2002, 09:13 PM
accordfreak

damnaccord-- planning to get another car already? what happened to your 2k1 accord? hehe commuter?... anyways there's plenty on www.yahoo.com , www.autotrader.com , www.cars.com
Old 06-27-2002, 09:39 PM
DamnAccord
Closet Gun Nut

Originally posted by EliteAccord
Why not get a 94-95 with high mileage since you'll be doing an engine swap? Its cheaper.
I know, but I just want that piece of mind that I know I'll have something relieable for the time being...till I get the swap.
Old 06-27-2002, 09:45 PM
DamnAccord
Closet Gun Nut

Originally posted by accordfreak
damnaccord-- planning to get another car already? what happened to your 2k1 accord? hehe commuter?... anyways there's plenty on www.yahoo.com , www.autotrader.com , www.cars.com
Ok here's the thing. I MISS MY RX-7! But, right now, I can't afford the insurance on one of those(any sports car for that matter). I was actually trying to save up to buy a 300ZX but again...insurance. I want something fast but I don't want to blow my money in the long term(meaning insurance). So I figure, 'hey, why not just buy an old honda and do some kind of swap?'. I was thinking civic hatch but a 6 footer in my opinion doesn't look right driving those. So I'll just buy an old accord. I like accords anyway. And whatever money I have left over, I'll just put on the side so I can do little stuff to my '01 accord. Like HIDs!