Notices

April 19th meet confirmed, Mt. Tom State park, Holyoke, Mass.

Old 04-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Beantown Type-S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey what all, Im gald to see an organized meet. Im from over at clubrsx and someone posted a line to this thread. I have an 02' Artic Pearl Blue RSX-S with a few mods. Most likely I'll be up there with the g/f and maybee a few other RSX'ers. sounds like a good time, I haven't been to any meets yet so im looking forward to this. Ill be coming up from Newton.
Old 04-09-2003, 01:51 PM
RSXoholic
the anti-rice

Originally posted by Beantown Type-S
Hey what all, Im gald to see an organized meet. Im from over at clubrsx and someone posted a line to this thread.
thatd be me. im the culprit
Old 04-10-2003, 03:07 AM
AccordSleeper
Former H22 Accord Owner

according to weather.com the outlook for the 19th isn't good.

can you bring pets? just incase i have to take the dog with me too.
Old 04-10-2003, 04:34 AM
RSXoholic
the anti-rice

have faith my friend weather.com is never right when it comes to looking over a week in a advance. theyll chang their minds every 3 hours. pets are fine. its a public park.
Old 04-10-2003, 02:07 PM
RSXoholic
the anti-rice

mo' good news. permit has bee pruchased. rain date right now should mother nature not like us is going to be on monday 4/21 patriots day so most people in NE should have the day off.

in following up on the rules of the park i cant stress this enough:
no alcohol
leave the place cleaner than when you got there (we will be providing trash bags so please use them)
no racing, no burnouts etc. (also the entrance to the park is through a residential area so please do not gun it up and down the road)
$10 gets you in, and as much food and soda you want and perhaps the possibility of a little something extra (to be decided)
Old 04-11-2003, 08:47 AM
HEK

I know this is a Honda / Acura meet and since I don't get around this place much I found out on Club Si...I love Hondas and been around them for a long time......as a new member and not knowing most of you ...is the invite for "all" and should I post this link on other Honda sites....I know ppl who would like to go...that post on "other Honda/ Acura sites".....
Thanks......
Old 04-11-2003, 12:12 PM
RSXoholic
the anti-rice

yeah its pretty much open for all. the only constraint is the parking lot and we already have a lot of people from here coming. however if you want to mention it to people you know would want to come let em know. as long they follow the park rules and will chip in for food and drink theyre welcome.
Old 04-11-2003, 03:04 PM
Ssincere1

Default can i role with you guys !!!!!

New to the board. But i'm interesten in participationg in the meet. Is it still going on?
Old 04-11-2003, 04:33 PM
HEK

Originally posted by RSXoholic
yeah its pretty much open for all. the only constraint is the parking lot and we already have a lot of people from here coming. however if you want to mention it to people you know would want to come let em know. as long they follow the park rules and will chip in for food and drink theyre welcome.
Well I shop at the mall in Holyoke and MT.Tom is a skip away...I will like to stop by and check out your rides....meeting ppl who have the same interest in cars is allways a good thing...

Hope to meet ppl from the Springfield/ Westfield areas ....
Old 04-11-2003, 05:40 PM
AcsRcool
Faster than your Geo

Default Re: can i role with you guys !!!!!

Originally posted by Ssincere1
New to the board. But i'm interesten in participationg in the meet. Is it still going on?
Yup, its a go for now. Just check out the rain date. Matt or myself will post for sure a couple of days before based on the forecast so no one look at the weather now and decide not to come.

In response to a previous question, as long as they drive a honda/acura, they are welcome. Just make sure they visit this thread and know the rules.