Notices

Please Help Me My Accord Wont Start I Need Help Asap!!

Old 03-11-2003, 09:11 AM
IGOTTOGETFREE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help Me My Accord Wont Start I Need Help Asap!!

Hey ok heres the Scoop.....

I have a 1997 Honda Accord SE. The SE version Comes with(Now i am not sure if this is dealer installed or not) Star Guard Chip System. So I have this little Computer chip thing on my key ring which i stick in to a little slot, This slot has a little red light on it. if you put the key in the ignition and try to start the car without that little chip in it then the engine will not even turn over. So the Proper Starting procedur is to get in the car and stick the chip in to the slot with the little red light...before the chip is in the light is flashing .....once it is in it stops flashing and goes out. Then you stick the key in and start it......when i get in my car and stick the little computer chip thing in the slot the light keeps flashing.....i dont know why.....then when i try and start the car dosent ever turn over......I dont think its the battary b/c the lights work and alll. i Had my car shipped like a week ago and they shipping company said the battery died and they had to recharge it. So i have been driving it for a week fine and now this happens..

Please if thers anyone out there THAT HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM BEFORE OR HAS A COMMENT OR ANYTHING PLEASE I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET ASAP B/c I CANT MOVE MY CAR ANYWHERE OR ANYTHING...

THANKS A MILLION!!!
Old 03-11-2003, 09:40 AM
DownLowAcc
Keepin it Simple

this happend to a friend of mine and she has the same thing in her car. I think you might have to disconnect the battery or something to let it reset. then try that procedure again.
Old 03-11-2003, 09:42 AM
IGOTTOGETFREE

THanks dude...it was getting dark when i went to fix it and actually thought about trying that....so i drive the other car all the way to the store to find out that they had just closed....=( thanks so yea im gonna try that tomorrow!
Old 03-11-2003, 09:55 AM
99accord
www.poksquid.com

i think that'll work...