Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Picking up EX coupe 6-speed this week...

Old 03-10-2003, 08:42 AM
richtrader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picking up EX coupe 6-speed this week...

I'm new to this board and just wanted to share my excitement...

I have a 2001 BMW 330xi that I put 62,000 miles on already. I wanted to trade it in because they are so expensive to maintain now that the warranty is over.

I read about the EX V6 6-speed coupe and went to the dealer. They had a sapphire blue one ready to go, so I bought it and am picking it up later this week.

I got it for sticker price and ordered the MP3 player, fog lights, and an extended warranty out to 100,000 miles. Only 3.79% financing. It also includes a free mountain bike, strangely enough.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I would be glad to write up my impressions of it after I take delivery if anyone is interested.
Old 03-10-2003, 08:47 AM
decibel_dj

damn that sounds good.. i've seen a few coupes driving around one had the factory kit, a wing, hids, chrome rims and so on. it looks tight i know u'll be happy with that car
Old 03-10-2003, 08:53 AM
BonzoAPD

wow that's an awesome financing rate you got. Let us know what you think of it and definetly post a lot of pics of it.

Also compare it to your BMW.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:39 AM
Illusion-Lighting
Illusion Lighting

Default Re: Picking up EX coupe 6-speed this week...

Originally posted by richtrader
I'm new to this board and just wanted to share my excitement...

I have a 2001 BMW 330xi that I put 62,000 miles on already. I wanted to trade it in because they are so expensive to maintain now that the warranty is over.

I read about the EX V6 6-speed coupe and went to the dealer. They had a sapphire blue one ready to go, so I bought it and am picking it up later this week.

I got it for sticker price and ordered the MP3 player, fog lights, and an extended warranty out to 100,000 miles. Only 3.79% financing. It also includes a free mountain bike, strangely enough.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I would be glad to write up my impressions of it after I take delivery if anyone is interested.
damm! 3.79% apr is krazy!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:42 AM
richtrader

Default Re: Re: Picking up EX coupe 6-speed this week...

Originally posted by see_fu
damm! 3.79% apr is krazy!
It really is... I certainly did not complain. It is through Chase Manhattan I think for 48 months. I'm in Boston.

I will definitely take some pictures and post them and will also compare it to the BMW.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:44 AM
99accord
www.poksquid.com

wow... good job...

can't wait to see the pics...
Old 03-10-2003, 10:15 AM
AcuraFanatic

Good job man. By the luck of God (being a longtime customer of theirs), Autofair Honda let me drive their only 6-speed EX Coupe. Incredible car, you should love it. :thumbup:
Old 03-10-2003, 10:20 AM
JNGold

Pics, Pics, Pics!

My '01 CL-S (auto/non-navi) lease runs out in Aug and I got my sights on a Accord Coupe 6cyl, non-navi. I went to the dealer to take a look-see this weekend and I fell in love with it.

Most likely, I'll be adding spoiler, side moldings, fogs, and the Alloy 17 inchers.

Since my CL-S is Silver, this time I want something different. Before my CL, I had a Blue 3000GT SL so blue is out too. Before that, I had a '93 Civic EX coupe in Red. So now I'm considering the Desert Mist color. I want something that doesn't look too bad even when dirty.

Cheers!
Old 03-10-2003, 10:25 AM
AcuraFanatic

Originally posted by JNGold
Pics, Pics, Pics!

My '01 CL-S (auto/non-navi) lease runs out in Aug and I got my sights on a Accord Coupe 6cyl, non-navi. I went to the dealer to take a look-see this weekend and I fell in love with it.

Most likely, I'll be adding spoiler, side moldings, fogs, and the Alloy 17 inchers.

Since my CL-S is Silver, this time I want something different. Before my CL, I had a Blue 3000GT SL so blue is out too. Before that, I had a '93 Civic EX coupe in Red. So now I'm considering the Desert Mist color. I want something that doesn't look too bad even when dirty.

Cheers!
17 inch wheels are standard issue on EX V-6 6-speeds. Go Nighthawk Black Pearl, best color ever.

(Screw cleanliness )
Old 03-10-2003, 10:26 AM
yellowbastard
Bootyologist (__i__)

Congrats on the Coupe purchase...I picked up my NBP 03 Accord EX Coupe two weekends ago and I love it. The sticker price was 22,909$ and I ended up getting it for 20,909$...just $200 over what the dealer paid for the car...and got it financed at 2.25% :thumbup: