99accord
www.poksquid.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what an arse....
Old 02-27-2003, 09:38 AM
SlvrBulletV6

Originally posted by AadosX
Every day after school I check my doors where other doors could have hit my car for scratches etc.
I do that too, esp. when i see a car parked a lil to close to me, i see if there are any dents, and then I estimate it if it was possible that car still next to me, if there are paint marks, i try to match that up, and the after much deliberation, i then conclude if the car next to me is guilty or not of the damage and then i proceed to give them the proper judgement. Guilty = time to bust out the key, not guilt = nothing.
Old 02-27-2003, 02:58 PM
captainsaveaho
lovez $avinG hoe$

Originally posted by SlvrBulletV6
I do that too, esp. when i see a car parked a lil to close to me, i see if there are any dents, and then I estimate it if it was possible that car still next to me, if there are paint marks, i try to match that up, and the after much deliberation, i then conclude if the car next to me is guilty or not of the damage and then i proceed to give them the proper judgement. Guilty = time to bust out the key, not guilt = nothing.
hahhahahah LOL that's a good idea, i never thought about that, i'll keep that in mind when i see another stratch on my car, ................last time that **** happened to me was at 6 flags great adventure, some idiot put a lil chip on my door, i was pissed.