Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Possible new look for my accord? Opinions please

Old 02-08-2003, 08:13 PM
rutroe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible new look for my accord? Opinions please

Whats up,
I am the proud owner of a 92 Ex coupe. I have toyed around with many different styles but something hit me the other day and I think I want to give it a go. I want my car to look how i would have wanted it to look when I was 17, being 22 now, I have my work cut out for me. I know in high school I thought TSW Blade's were the bomb, as well as Momo Arrows. I am thinking about trying to find some people with a set of these wheels and just getting my car repainted factory, or a color like M3 yellow I would have wanted then as well as now. I want old school yellow Piaa's, the whole nine yards. Maybe an old sebring muffler on it too, this arospeed is a bit too flashy. These are just some ideas and I know they would make my car look different from everyone else, plus "old school" stuff is still pretty cool and I ought to be able to find people with stuff for a pretty good deal. Your thoughts or where I might find some of this stuff? Thanks, Rut
Oh and I know to some this is sort of old school Rice, but whatever, i need other good feedback besides that. PEace
Old 02-09-2003, 12:23 PM
rutroe

Default yo

hey you guys tell me what you think or if there is something you think I ought to make sure I find for my makeover. PEACe
Old 02-09-2003, 01:13 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you're setting yourself up to own one ugly car. I would suggest either saving all that money up for a down payment on an RSX or new Civic or something, or drop an H22A into that sucker and then do some suspension modifications and some small exterior modifications.
Old 02-09-2003, 02:06 PM
rutroe

Default update

hey man,
thanks for the reply. Maybe I didnt explain correctly. I dont want off center stripes or any big graphics, I just want an older styled look. Still clean though. I have the nice factory wing, and I really think its a good looking car, I jsut still have a special place in my heart for those old TSW's and Momo's Hope that helps, keep ideas coming !
Old 02-09-2003, 02:07 PM
captainsaveaho
lovez $avinG hoe$

i used to like momo arrows back in the day.....i did a research and they don't make them no more, so i went with the 5zigen fighters
Old 02-09-2003, 02:47 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: update

Originally posted by rutroe
hey man,
thanks for the reply. Maybe I didnt explain correctly. I dont want off center stripes or any big graphics, I just want an older styled look. Still clean though. I have the nice factory wing, and I really think its a good looking car, I jsut still have a special place in my heart for those old TSW's and Momo's Hope that helps, keep ideas coming !
Well, if you get some tasteful wheels and maybe clear the headlights and corner you would have a pretty nice looking car. Just don't get the 747 wing and the altezzas
Old 02-09-2003, 04:53 PM
rutroe

Default update

hey 98,
now you know what i mean, I want clean, just older clean. I just remember thinking how cool those old piaas were and how i could never afford them, that might have thrown you off since they were yellow. But altezzas wern't around when i was 16 nor did I every really get into thinking they were cool. None the less, i appreciate your help. PEace