Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HID/Xenon Projector conversion for 2003s?

Old 02-01-2003, 07:11 AM
jfroumis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID/Xenon Projector conversion for 2003s?

Has anybody developed a HID/Xenon projector conversion kit for 2003 Accords yet? I checked out Illusion Lighting from another post, and it looks like they do clean work, but I didn't see anything for 2003 Accords yet, and I can't really send them my headlight assembly for them to do the work. What are the advantages and disadvantages (besides cost) of going with a projector assembly versus just doing the standard 9006 Halogen Bulb to Ballast + 9006 plugin Xenon bulb swap using the stock reflector housing? I'm looking for something in the 5000-6000K color range in case anybody has some recommendations on kits (listing prices and web links would be helpful). FYI, I only want to do the low beams. Thanks in advance!
Old 02-01-2003, 09:03 AM
Illusion-Lighting
Illusion Lighting

You can always buy a new set o lights and send those to us. Then when you get your lights, u can sell your stock ones. A lot of our clients end go going down this route
Old 02-01-2003, 11:17 AM
AKUFC
PANIC NOW!!!

If you do the plug in play I would paint the housing black. I did this so the light doesnt create as much glare off the chrome bottom. Everything that is needed for actual lighting wasn't painted.

I did this helped noticeably but not perfect still have hotspots.

As for kits auto-lamps are super phillip are good Hella are too McCluoh(sp is wrong ;() is pretty good too.

If you want projector I would do as see_fu has recommended
Old 02-02-2003, 01:31 AM
plkalra

go with see_fu, his work is really clean!

do s2k projectors!