Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

where to buy CLEAR jdm style corners

Old 01-31-2003, 12:34 PM
accordvtec77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to buy CLEAR jdm style corners

I tried searching already and didn't find anything. Almost everyone and their mother sells the black housing jdm style corner lenses. I want to get my hands on the clear ones. Does anyone know who sells them...BESIDES autodynamic? I'd already tried to order from them, and after a month when I called them up..they said they were on backorder, and MIGHT have some more in 10 days. Needless to say I cancelled my order. I won't do business with autodynamic again. So can anyone tell me where else I might find the clear jdm corners? Thanks

P.S. I've already tried ebay...no luck.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:37 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

http://www.optauto.com/webstore/prod...k=yes&dept=485
Old 01-31-2003, 12:39 PM
nizmugen

geezus, look at the price on those corners!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6755
Old 01-31-2003, 12:40 PM
decibel_dj

clear JDM corners? hmmm i must be really out the loop but most of the JDM corners for the accord were black housing or had a different orange reflector in them i dont remember seeing a clear one.. i know they sell clear and euro clear corners at any car parts store or local import shop they run u like 15-25 depending on where u get them.. i paid more for mine and never had wetter problems when people bought the cheaper ones and had fitment and water problems.. hopefully this is what ur talking about and i didnt waste my engery typing all this h:
Old 01-31-2003, 12:52 PM
accordvtec77

Originally posted by decibel_dj
clear JDM corners? hmmm i must be really out the loop but most of the JDM corners for the accord were black housing or had a different orange reflector in them i dont remember seeing a clear one.. i know they sell clear and euro clear corners at any car parts store or local import shop they run u like 15-25 depending on where u get them.. i paid more for mine and never had wetter problems when people bought the cheaper ones and had fitment and water problems.. hopefully this is what ur talking about and i didnt waste my engery typing all this h:
Someone else had mentioned this, but the black housing corners were on the Accord SiR. All the other 5th gen Japanese accords had clear headlights, and clear corners. They have to be jdm, or jdm style, because my european (stanley) headlights are meant for the same type of corner the japanese models use.
Old 01-31-2003, 01:29 PM
dantastic
cx power!

Originally posted by accordvtec77
Someone else had mentioned this, but the black housing corners were on the Accord SiR. All the other 5th gen Japanese accords had clear headlights, and clear corners. They have to be jdm, or jdm style, because my european (stanley) headlights are meant for the same type of corner the japanese models use.

wow! u have european stanleys??? are then any different from usdm headlights, besides the npples and that they accept differnt corner lights??
Old 01-31-2003, 02:54 PM
accordvtec77

Originally posted by dantastic
wow! u have european stanleys??? are then any different from usdm headlights, besides the npples and that they accept differnt corner lights??
there's a few differences...these headlights are "frosted" as opposed to the US and JDM multi-reflector design. The main difference is the actual lighting. The difference between the ecodes and the US headlights, is the difference between night and day. I don't know how to post pictures here..but if you go to hondasociety.com and search the 5th gen Accord forums for "ecode" in one of the posts you'll see the photos someone was nice enough to put up for me. One is the stock lights against a wall, and the other is the ecode lights against the same wall.
Old 01-31-2003, 02:57 PM
accordvtec77

Default by the way

thanks for your help guys. I'm gonna bid on the ebay lights. At least those are genuine. I'm certainly not gonna pay damn near 200 bucks for corners from optauto.com, but thanks for the reference.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:13 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

autodynamic has them.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:39 PM
accordvtec77

Originally posted by phenomCD7
autodynamic has them.
as I said originally...I know autodynamic has them...but I refuse to buy from them.