Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Switched teams... No more honda for me...

Old 01-21-2003, 10:34 PM
smokrockz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Switched teams... No more honda for me...

I just bought a new car 2 weeks ago, had to go with the new mazda 6, i liked it better than the new accord, and i got it with the sports package, so it came with 17's, bodykit, wing and sport shift, not to mention the interior is hot... I wanted another honda, but after my accident, and losing my cuzin, i didnt want another honda accord just yet... Id post the pics of the wreck, but i don tknow how, for those that dont know what happened, drunk driver slammed head on to us, goin 70mph... killed my cuzin and a person in the other guys car... 2 in my car had minor injuries, me and my other freind had serious injuries... eveything from the headlights to the where the tires are, was passed back into the car.... thats that.... but i got a white mazda 6, i had to get a 4 cylinder, cuz they didnt have any v6, and it would have been another 2 months before they got one it... but to keep hondas alive in my fam, my older bro just got a 2003 accord coupe and my dad still has his acura mdx... so its all good...
Old 01-21-2003, 11:27 PM
SlvrBulletV6

I just hope that foo pays for the damage he has done (and i am not talkin about car damages...losing a relative like that sux.)
Old 01-22-2003, 04:39 AM
ur31337
Colby

Best of luck with everything man, stick around the forums though. I'm really curious as to how they made the 6.
Old 01-22-2003, 08:14 AM
smokrockz

thankz guys, yea that f&cker will pay, if not by my hands, then someones cock in jail.... Ill be stickin around here, im still about hondas, but i happen to drive a mazda 6.... the mazda is pretty nice, i wish they made the new accord more like it, then i wouldnt have had to buy the mazda.... oh well.. its only a car....
Old 01-22-2003, 08:57 AM
VTECseoul
i love my wife's (y)

the other guy lost somebody, too & he has to live w/ that + his driving record
Old 01-22-2003, 02:45 PM
Tenzo
Mazada RX8 *drools*

Originally posted by VTECseoul
the other guy lost somebody, too & he has to live w/ that + his driving record
That coma didn't belong after "somebody"
Old 01-22-2003, 04:05 PM
smokrockz

u might think that, but the person he lost was his fault, both were drunk... i mean his BAL was .272, and to let someone else drive when they are that drunk... dont tell me that he lost someone... and to let u know.. this happened at 8pm on a tuesday, the second day of Fall semester... who the f&ck gets that drunk at 8pm... this guy didnt just hit us, he hit 2 cars, brought one of them into oncomin traffic, then speed up, and slammed head on into my car at 70mph... I was goin 55 mph, which was the speed limit on SR 50. So dont tell me that he is payin for it... I lost my cuzin, who happen to be my best friend of 15 years and my roommate at college, not to mention the 3 other people in my car that were hurt, one which was very bad...