Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Garage damage my baby, and now won't pay up!! Need advice.

Old 04-16-2009, 12:32 PM
TranceVig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Garage damage my baby, and now won't pay up!! Need advice.

Damn garage damaged my car when I last had it in. Some fat lazy bastard pushed my car into the car, as the starter was out and dented it. Didn't even come correct and tell us.

Had to wait for us to notice and bring it up to service advisor. SA says go get some estimates. I come back with to high ones that are sound to get it back right, now the owner calls back.

Says he had chat with techs, and says we are lying and won't pay to fix. I didn't report to our insurance, due to it looking like it not necessary, due to them handling it.

I definitely reporting them to BBB, and local press...should I also report to my insurance, and or sue in small claims?

Damage is about 650.00, plus rental for 2 days? I'm thinking about picketing in front of the garage, how my car was damaged by them?

I'm f@&king pissed off, yo
Old 04-16-2009, 12:35 PM
TranceVig

Oh and the witnesses would be me and my wife, and maybe the tow truck driver. And due to the fact the garage told to get estimates, that are now moot, because now they are denying they did it.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:40 PM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's why is good to do police report and all that ASAP. Fck that I don't trust anyone and I rather have a police report for backup just in case.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:43 PM
TranceVig

Default people don't respect other peoples nice shit

Originally Posted by strykernyc
That's why is good to do police report and all that ASAP. Fck that I don't trust anyone and I rather have a police report for backup just in case.
From now f-ing on, yo!:angry: