Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vanity Plates- mistake?

Old 01-13-2003, 08:48 AM
poysonivee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vanity Plates- mistake?

Ok, ok, I need advice. I have to go apply for my tag next week on my new 03 coupe and was wondering what people think about vanity plates. Are they totally :ghey: ? I have gotten mixed opinions on this, and want to know what you all think...
Old 01-13-2003, 09:11 AM
bruce_91zx
engiNERD

do what you want, not what i want. I'm not trying to be an ass, really bro, but do what you like. Its your car, you'll be the one seeing it 99% of the time. and if so maybe it could be "poizniv" or something Good luck
Old 01-13-2003, 09:12 AM
Deludedteg

Nah, nothing wrong w/vanity plates. Just don't get a 240sx and put R-33 as your plates(I recently saw this). I'm thinking of either getting:
B18B1
SUVH8R
LILBLUR(nothing to do with my car, more to do with how I drive).
Old 01-13-2003, 09:17 AM
gibson
Bambi Killer

I think vanity plates are alright most of the time, as long as they're low key. Usually the only ones that piss me off are ones that say things like PRAY4U or something like that. One time in socal I saw a TT with a vanity that said SQL4GOD. I thought this was thoroughly hilarious. Personally, I was thinking about getting something along the lines of BILT23 or F23T... after it's fitting, of course
Old 01-13-2003, 09:41 AM
poysonivee

Originally posted by bruce_91zx
do what you want, not what i want. I'm not trying to be an ass, really bro, but do what you like. Its your car, you'll be the one seeing it 99% of the time. and if so maybe it could be "poizniv" or something Good luck
That's "bro-ette" to you....

See, I can only put 6 letters on it here in Georgia, thats the annoying part. I wanted to put my company's name on it, but it won't fit- too long. So instead, all my friends make fun of me for a saying of mine and they all suggested I put it on the car....
Old 01-13-2003, 09:45 AM
KAUAI KANE
91' Toyota Supra

Location: Iwakuni, Japan. And where ever the Marine Corps sends me

Whats the saying and whats the company name
Old 01-13-2003, 09:49 AM
poysonivee

my company's name is webbifi and I am always saying "scandalous"... I thought about shortening to "webifi" or "scandl" maybe....? maybe "scndal"?
Old 01-13-2003, 10:05 AM
zidek_accord

i like scandl better :thumbup:
Old 01-13-2003, 10:10 AM
poysonivee

yeah, i like it too, because those who know me will laugh their :booty: off and for those who don't, it's kindof funny too...
Old 01-13-2003, 11:30 AM
JonHsiung
u c l a

go for it. :thumbup: especially if you were one of the unlucky that got KKK or 666 for your random digits on your plates. (i've seen many and if it were me i'd return them. talk about bad luck. hehe)

i'm gonna get personalized plates soon because my original one pisses me off. it's 4LEE683 and everybody sees 4LEE so they think my name is Jon Lee now. then others think it was a present to me or a present to my gf or something or some whack idea like that since her last name is lee.

so i think i'm gonna get a UCLA license plate that says J BEAR. that way it has that cute little bear on the left and it says J BEAR in the middle. JHSIUNG doesnt fit (ucla plates only give you 6)...and for all of you that dont know chinese, well...you shoulda already figured it out. i'm also considering other possibilities