Notices

HELP! Alignment Problem

Old 11-17-2002, 02:50 PM
Accord1278

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Alignment Problem

I've got a 6th gen, 4 door, 4 cyl. Last week I took off my 17's for the winter and put on my stock 15's. The car is dropped on Eibach's. When I had the car dropped and new wheels put on, I had an alignment done and everything was fine. Now that I've taken off the 17's and put back on the 15's, it seems like my alignment is out of whack. the car seems to want to pull to the right most of the time I've had the wheels properly tightened according the to lug pattern and properly torqued as well. Do you need to get an alignment done everytime you swap wheels? So does that mean I need to get an alignment done now and then when it gets warm and I put on the 17's again, I'll need another alignment?
Old 11-17-2002, 03:48 PM
firststrike50

You shouldnt have to align your accord again....If its pulling youve probably got a bad tire,rotate tires an see if problem goes away or changes.make sure you didnt leave one of the plastic rim spacers(that center rim) on car when you took you 17 off,if you have them..
Old 11-17-2002, 04:01 PM
SweetAccord

No you shouldn't need one. Try just rotating your tires.

It happened to me, a week after I got an alignment, so I went back to the shop to tell them that I was pulling to the left. They checked and said it was just the tires and all they did is rotate the tires for me.