Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone here own a 2003 Accord?

Old 10-28-2002, 05:50 PM
Chris WebMaster
Talk To The Hand!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone here own a 2003 Accord?

I have only seen one so far on the road. Anyone here own one?
Old 10-28-2002, 05:54 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't own one. But I will own one in a few years.
Old 10-28-2002, 07:11 PM
sLoW aZZ aCcOrD

two of my friends just bought one.... one has a V6 sedan and my other friend just got his V6 coupe like two days ago. i drove my friends sedan and i must say it was pretty dissapointing... but its an automatic so we'll see when the 6speed comes in feb.
Old 10-28-2002, 07:15 PM
SweetAccord

Originally posted by 02RSXTYPES

I don't own one. But I will own one in a few years.
:chuckles:

Not me
Old 10-28-2002, 11:22 PM
iNteGraz92
forever lurking

Originally posted by sLoW aZZ aCcOrD
two of my friends just bought one.... one has a V6 sedan and my other friend just got his V6 coupe like two days ago. i drove my friends sedan and i must say it was pretty dissapointing... but its an automatic so we'll see when the 6speed comes in feb.
how was it disappointing?
Old 10-29-2002, 03:43 AM
ludaChris
i33t0 n00b

i've seen so many damn sedans on the road.
Old 10-29-2002, 04:20 AM
smokedogg

Originally posted by ludaChris
i've seen so many damn sedans on the road.
me too

the only place ive seen a coupe is at the dealership
Old 10-29-2002, 07:06 AM
No one

i wish they'd bring over the accord type r over to u.s. i'd rather have the 220 hp I4. Higher redline, better track times, better handling.
Old 10-29-2002, 07:14 AM
moofoo
Tastes like DonkeyBalls

Originally posted by No one
i wish they'd bring over the accord type r over to u.s. i'd rather have the 220 hp I4. Higher redline, better track times, better handling.

Keep wishing... it'll never happen

Where the hell are they going to stick that car into they're hierarchal tree without encrouching thei lux brand.

Pay a little more for the TSX and you'll get what you wished for.
Hell if your really anal about it rebadge the bastid with "H" logos :fawk: and import the euro type R grille.
Old 10-29-2002, 07:29 AM
cooliojones

Don't own one yet but I plan to get one in Jan or Feb when the 6 speeds come out. I tested a 240-hp coupe (auto) here in Atlanta and it was kinda cool. The acceleration wasn't like I wanted it to be, but maybe I needed more time w/ it. It's like I had to press the accelerator all the way down to get it to downshift and I wasn't vibin w/ that but then again I hate autos anyway and love telling the car exactly when I want to shift. But it was a VERY nice ride and the interior was amazing. The radio cluster was luxurious-looking, and I was wondering should I seriously consider putting in a Alpine or just leave it like it is. But I know I would want my sub and to upgrade the speakers so I wonder if there is a way to leave the stock radio in but beef it up a lil bit w/ the additions?

I talked to one dealer and he said if you wanted a coupe that you almost had to put a deposit on it pretty soon because they will sell for sticker and they will be eaten up pretty fast. A couple of them test drove it and said it was a "monster," but then again you have to wonder if that was the enthusiast or the salesman talking? Oh, by the way when I say coupe I'm really referring to the 6 speed, coupes in general are already out. Also one dealer said that it outdid the almighty Altima in their road test comparasions, but I was a bit skeptical of that. Nissan is about performance and Accords are generally about overall value so Honda would really have to shake that conception in order for me to believe what he was saying w/ out test driving it myself.

Anyway I can't wait for January/February so I can see for myself and take one home!!!