Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oops, thought a 7th gen was a Civic

Old 10-28-2002, 11:26 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oops, thought a 7th gen was a Civic

From the front it looks like the new Civic sedan. :chuckles: Of course it was a quick glance but I sure felt stupid when he turned in front of me and I saw the rear.

God it's hideous though; the ass. :ugh: The LX model isn't that good looking at all, but the EX-V6 that I saw a few days ago looks okay. I guess the rims make a big difference.

I still don't know if I did the right thing by picking a 02' a few months ago. Could always use 40 more HP....:wtc:
Old 10-28-2002, 11:35 AM
JiggaFan
PIMP-strollin' on 'em!

yeah, i always drooled at the '93 SE wit da dual tip exhaust, spoiler, leathuh, sunroof. wanted to cop dat back in '99 when i got ma '97 Accord EX, but they wouldn't approve me for such an old model vehicle (plus, they are hard as hell to find).

but it looks like they went back to that old push up azz style they have on the 5th gen accords. I don't much care for it eitha. But it'll sell.

And yes, i too have many a time thought it was the Civic coming towards me when it was in fact the '03 Accord.

i can't say i wouldn't accept one--especially the EX-V6 sedan wit special ordered manual transmission. hell yeah. i'd rock da fukc out of it jus' b/c it's da newest accord. but i ain't on no tear to go out and drop $26 for dat mufukca.

kinda messed up dat only da V6 models come wit dat dualed out exhaust. that was what i loved about the 4th and 5th gen accords. on da ex 4-cyl, you could still have the sportier dual exhaust tip muffler.

now dey want you to drop da extra cheddah fa dat V6
Old 10-28-2002, 11:48 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

woah a lesson in ebonics....

Seems you like dual exhausts. Do you mean the tip part, or the actual dual exhaust (two mufflers). If you just liked the dual tips on a single muffler, why not just get an aftermarket exhaust or tip?
Old 10-28-2002, 02:20 PM
smokedogg

Originally posted by evolution
woah a lesson in ebonics....
:werd:

ive read entire threads faster than it took me to read and comprehend his post.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:32 PM
JiggaFan
PIMP-strollin' on 'em!

c'mon smokedogg, give evo sum kn0ledje on dis topic playa. all he was sayin wus how dem new accordz look like civicz at first glance. a mufukca like me was just sharin' ma sentimentikals, nawmean.

gih dat mufukca a holla.

But to answer your question, evolution, I actually like both the dual tips and/or the actual dual exhaust. I'm a huge fan of OEM equipment. I just want the best that's available. On 5th and 4th generation Accords (and I've seen the on 3rd gen Accord SE-i coupes), they had the dual tip muffler as the top-of-the-line option. So for those I like the dual tip muffler.

But now on the 6th and 7th gen Accords, they actually dual out the exhaust system on the V6 models. So that's what I like for those.

It's all reletive. For example, some ignorant azzhole around my area actually dualed out the exhaust on a 4th generation Accord. Look like the left exhaust tip was being held up with a wire clothes hanger (if so, i wonder if he removed it from the muffler to watch TV in his apartment?). IDIOT!!!
Old 10-28-2002, 02:47 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by JiggaFan
c'mon smokedogg, give evo sum kn0ledje on dis topic playa. all he was sayin wus how dem new accordz look like civicz at first glance. a mufukca like me was just sharin' ma sentimentikals, nawmean.

gih dat mufukca a holla.

But to answer your question, evolution, I actually like both the dual tips and/or the actual dual exhaust. I'm a huge fan of OEM equipment. I just want the best that's available. On 5th and 4th generation Accords (and I've seen the on 3rd gen Accord SE-i coupes), they had the dual tip muffler as the top-of-the-line option. So for those I like the dual tip muffler.

But now on the 6th and 7th gen Accords, they actually dual out the exhaust system on the V6 models. So that's what I like for those.

It's all reletive. For example, some ignorant azzhole around my area actually dualed out the exhaust on a 4th generation Accord. Look like the left exhaust tip was being held up with a wire clothes hanger (if so, i wonder if he removed it from the muffler to watch TV in his apartment?). IDIOT!!!
True dat mufukca, true dat bro!