Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

94 Accord climate control switches

Old 01-08-2008, 11:11 AM
loveacpi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Accord climate control switches

Hello,

I have a 1994 Accord that has developed a problem with the climate control switches. No matter which switch is pressed, the air comes out of the dash vents. The big problem is that in rainy Seattle, No defroster!!

The lights still come on when different selections are made. The AC works when the AC button is pressed. And the fresh air/recirculation selection seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited by loveacpi; 01-08-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:17 AM
idol4232003

In my '95 accord, I now have to hold the button down for about 5 seconds for it to switch to that setting...not sure if that'll work for you...
Old 01-08-2008, 04:39 PM
nspec_Cd5

Originally Posted by loveacpi
Hello,

I have a 1994 Accord that has developed a problem with the climate control switches. No matter which switch is pressed, the air comes out of the dash vents. The big problem is that in rainy Seattle, No defroster!!

The lights still come on when different selections are made. The AC works when the AC button is pressed. And the fresh air/recirculation selection seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
ur vent motor might be bad. i dont konw if there's a fuse for it. i'll have to get back to you on how to diagnose it.

Originally Posted by idol4232003
In my '95 accord, I now have to hold the button down for about 5 seconds for it to switch to that setting...not sure if that'll work for you...
ur switches are loose from inside, the solder broke, if u can, remove the switch, tear it apart and resolder all the connections.