92 accord wagon check engine light not working no sparks to coil

Old 09-07-2007, 05:17 PM
slidetbk1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whare can I find these grounds?
Old 09-07-2007, 05:55 PM
fstop128

if the engines r the same in the 92 4dr and the wagon the one i mention above go to the distributor cap(take it off these next few things i mention will be in fairly full view) to the front u will see a green connector for the fan switch go behind it and under the cap u will come to the temp gauge sending unit and wire connector, behind it the temp sensor itself go behind it and keep moving along the block u will come to the tstat housing just infront and beneath it there is the tstat ground i mentioned. the 2nd fan switch maybe located there i am not looking at it right now. this ground is pretty important.it controls the fuel injection and related parts. i had all kinds of clicking going on. parts that appeared to not work but did once the ground wire was replaced. it goes back to the ecu located in the pass front floor board under the carpet. dont feel bad it took 3 shops and 3 tows to figure out what was wrong with my car. its was running just fine before some minor repairs were done to it.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:41 AM
deserthonda

http://www.hondaaccordforum.com/Diag...m_20216/tm.htm

hope this helps ...

IF the chk engine lite does not lite up when you turn the key on , it IS NOT an ignitor or distributor issue ..do not waste time and money replacing unneeded parts till you properly diagnose it
Old 09-23-2007, 09:45 AM
slidetbk1

thanks it was the ground.
Now I have bigger issues like overheating and rad hose swelling.