Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new tails but first...

Old 10-13-2002, 06:50 AM
zidek_accord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new tails but first...

ok. i just got my tails from guggan (red/clears) and i'm about to mod my signal LEDs to them so that i can start on the LED brake/parking light. the first thing i would need to do would be cut open the top so that i can put the sheet in. the dremel here needs bits cause they're all broke and we also need milk.i head out to the car and try to start it but it wouldn't go . i think my spark plugs are done for cause i never remember changing them :disgust:. anyhow, do you think that might be the problem or something else, before i go buy some?
Old 10-13-2002, 07:04 AM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

take one plug out... ground it to something, without touching it preferrably... and have someone crank the engine... see if you can see a spark... this is easier if you can get the car in shade or into a garage so you can see the spark easier.
This test will tell you if you at least have a spark.

Also, listen for the fuel pump...

just some suggestions.
Old 10-13-2002, 07:10 AM
zidek_accord

thanks, i'm just gonna head out and get some new ones and change my oil while i'm at it. if thats not it, is there anything else you guyscan think of that might be wrong? thanks
Old 10-13-2002, 07:37 AM
AcuraFanatic

Sounds like the sparkplugs, but it could always be the ignition. I don't know, when it's an eight year old car, things just break. :fawk: