Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-01-2002, 04:51 PM
EliteHaccord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtf!!!!!!!!!!

WTF i am so sick of this bullsh*t!!!! I have had rims for about a month now, just sitting in my garage waiting for tires..then finally i get tires and get the tires put on the rims..then i find out that i needed to order special lug nuts..so i do and it takes the stupid motherf*ckers 2 weeks for my lugs to come in, so tonight i was in the best mood cause it was like opening a christmas present..so i get 2 of the rims and tires on my car, then i go to the next one and boom, the lug is differnt..the sent me 3 wrong lugs! i'm like wtf this is total bull**** and i am never going to buy anything from Gorilla Auto Products ..i'm so pissed so for this pointless post but just thought i'd let you guys know what i'm going thru just to get some damn rims on my car...F*CK!!!! :madfawk:
Old 10-01-2002, 04:59 PM
smokedogg

ive never heard of gorilla auto parts...
is it a local shop or online store

anyways sorry to hear about your problem, u should post somehting about teh company in the buyer/seller feedback forum
Old 10-01-2002, 05:08 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

damn, that sucks:booty: That's one of the reasons sometimes its better to pay a little more to get stuff locally rather than online for cheaper. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. Oh well, I hope you can get your rims on sometime soon, I know how it is, i've got a set of Neuspeed sports and some EX alloys i've been dying to put on my car but i've been working the last couple weekends so I haven't been able to get it done. Plus, i'd rather paint the rims before I put them on too. Matter of fact, it's about time to prep them for the primer coat
Old 10-01-2002, 06:14 PM
PmPiNAzNBoI
WaSsuP?

hM.. sounds like me when I had to wait 6 months to put my GC on. You'll get them on eventually
Old 10-02-2002, 01:35 PM
EliteHaccord

Haha..THanks guys yea they arent local for me i live in Iowa , and the company is located in Los Angeles , but i went thru Midwest wheels store located here in iowa, yea but anywyas hopefully i'll get them on before it snows.. lol