Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

driver side window disassembly

Old 07-19-2006, 10:24 PM
mohsinkhan35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default driver side window disassembly

hello guys i am back with a problem. i would call it an opportunity. anyways it was raining so i was trying to close driver side window suddenly something happened and the window went out of its place. now it is in wier position. it would go down half way and to close it i have to use my hands. it is totally out of its position i need help with how to reach the window from inside. i have haynes manual but there is not much info there.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:28 AM
v6_accord_jerz
Stupid Power Ball

when you take your door panel off, take off that protective plastic off you get easier access....then just put it back on when your done just becareful not to rip it, it protects all your wiring and stuff....sound like window just went off track but once you rip it off you should find your problem
Old 07-20-2006, 04:44 PM
mohsinkhan35

fixed it right up today. lol it went out of track so i took off the window by loosening it and then put it back on track. yeah the left tower which holds window went out of place so i had to bend it. but anyways it was fixed and it was a job perfectly done. just before that i took it to mechanic he said he would charge me 30 bucks just to open and + parts and labor.