Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So

Old 06-20-2006, 04:49 AM
AccordVT
Ian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well thansk for the support

I think you guys are missing the point. I know I could go get a muslce car but I don't want to, I like THIS car. I want to make the car that wasn't designed to go fast, GO FAST. This whole thing may seem really dumb but It's just a little dream of mine. I will have about $10,000 to do what I want and I want to make a sick accord.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:16 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AccordVT
I think you guys are missing the point. I know I could go get a muslce car but I don't want to, I like THIS car. I want to make the car that wasn't designed to go fast, GO FAST. This whole thing may seem really dumb but It's just a little dream of mine. I will have about $10,000 to do what I want and I want to make a sick accord.
Don't you think you might have more fun if you put that $10k into a car that's already fast...like a CL Type-S if you like imports? You can buy a lot of nice cars for $10k. I'm not trying to crush your dream, but you'll never see any of that $10k back and at the end of the day you'll still have a Honda Accord.

But if for some reason you want to dump $10k into your car, an H22/H23 turbo is always a nice way to go. Check out the hybrid forum.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Shallow_Bay
teh accord guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AccordVT
nobody's missing the point here. the point is, you can dump 10k into this car and it's still not going to be a true sports car. its a sedan with an automatic transmission. sure, a few cheap mods never hurt. but you and alot of other people just have to learn... ACCORDS WERENT MEANT FOR RACING.