Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

94 accord ex problems no power top end

Old 05-26-2006, 11:23 AM
cplamman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 accord ex problems no power top end

I have a 94 accord ex, I put a 95 engine and transmission out of 95 accord ex, ever since the engine will not tach above 4000rpm, when you hit the trottle to pass someone it just goes in passing gear and hangs at 4000-5000rpm, then when you let off the gas it will drop in higher gear and gain speed upto 4000rpm and then it starts to bogg down, but it runs great at lower rpms, and also sometimes when I cut the car off it will not crank back up and my d4 light starts blinking, i just keep trying to crank and it always eventually cranks up, sometimes it only takes 3 trys, sometimes it might take 20mins and when it does crank up the d4 light no longer blinks, my transmission alway slip when you 1st drive it, but after you drive for about 30mins it will quit and you can't make it slip, but in that 1st 30mins to a hour it will slip awful bad and then it just quits, can anyone possably help me, thanks alot
Old 05-26-2006, 11:26 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would think this belongs in the Accord forum and not the basement
Old 05-26-2006, 11:28 AM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

I got this

EGR
Old 05-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Smittyslxcoupe

Your D4 Flashes Becuase Your TCU (Transmission Control Unit) has detected a problem in your transmisson...B.c i was a noob i found this out the hard way...you know the "Mugan" racing chips you can buy for your ecu well you have to take out the old one and put the new one in..and i did (correctly using a micro soldier) and my check engine like would come on and then my D4 Starts flashing and my new "redline" was at 3000rpm cuz it messes with the air/fuel mixture...and another thing can help is what that one guy said EGR valve could be dirty as all hell...but with the problems you are having...that sounds more than a dirty EGR valve
Old 05-28-2006, 08:25 PM
cplamman

do I have this in the wrong forum or something, how do I fix it in the right forum