Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Which car do you like the best?
Accord
69.23%
Civic
15.38%
Integra
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Accord,civic Or Integra?

Old 04-24-2006, 06:30 PM
aznpimpin89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poll: Accord,civic Or Integra?

Poll
Old 04-24-2006, 06:47 PM
Misa
Pic Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no need for 3 threads
Old 04-24-2006, 07:41 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The forum has now reached a new low.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:02 PM
aznpimpin89

Originally Posted by Jani
no need for 3 threads

haha it was an accident. didnt notice i made 3 threads
Old 04-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Melt
the lone outdoorsman

aight well having owned all of them here you go

civics ... fairly cheap, but fairly reliable. It will nickle and dime you though, i had a lot of minor shit break on mine and it kept blowing ac compressors. I had a 91 civic lx with 130k chassis miles and 30k on jdm sohc zc swap, i sold it at 200k chassis miles and 100k motor miles. I had to replace a lot of shit like the distributor, both axles ... but much of it can be deemed regular maintence. What was cool about this car being so old was i bought it in Jan 02 for $2400 and i sold it with 200k chassis miles like i said in Jan 04 for $2000, so i didnt suffer much depreciation.

accords ... these are built like tanks but DO NOT GET AN AUTO. They are notorious for going out prematurely ... especially 94 - 02 ... 90-93 are weak, but i dont hear of as many of those going bad .... i had a 94 accord ex 4 door auto and the tranny started to go at 165k so i sold it (i cut em a fat deal). If you have leather make sure you condition it, dont use that armor all shit cause it will just dry it out and crack eventually. These cars ride like shit when lowered, mainly because they are so heavy. I managed to get a fairly ok ride with good handling out of h&r sport springs and tokico illuminas. As far as resale value i cant really rate this car because i sold it cheaper due to the transmission problems and torn up leather. But other than the probs, this car was a tank mechanically.

integras .... i still have a 96 integra ls and my only complaint with it is that i cant get the trunk to stop leaking. But this is my fault, the car was sideswiped at one point cause when i took everything apart to try and find the leak i saw all the rivets where they did the patch work. This is the fastest honda ive owned so far, and i love the styling on the 3g integra. I would have also considered a 2g but most of the ones in my area were either beat up, salvaged, or had mad miles. I also like that this car rides pretty good lowered on stock shocks. This car is great mechanically so far, i bought with 119k and its at 140k now

Honestly i wish i would have never bought that accord, but if it was a stick i probably would still be driving it today and singing its praises. My mom had a 91 accord and other than the main relay going out which all of the 90-93s did that car was an absolute tank and stood up to quite a beating when i was in high school.

Im not a heavy mods type of guy either, my cars are always daily drivers, so they stay almost stock with just bolt ons and usally a really nice stereo system. I dont go crazy with the looks either, nice rims is about it.

The ultimate choice i believe rests in what you want out of your car. I loved that civic, but it was sentimental value because it was my first car (i owned another car before that one but i didnt really love it like the civic).

If your budget is around 2k or you got a family i suggest an accord cause at least around here the old ass ones will run way longer than civics espeically 90-93, those years are the ones you hear of hitting 300k

whatever you do dont get an auto yadadamean

If you got more to spend, you want some better gas miles, get a civic

if you want somethin sporty and fast without a swap, get an integra.

My integra is my favorite out of all of them so far, i drove it from nor cal to az with my bikes on it and it pulled 25 mpg doing 90+ with both my bikes on it ... with my old accord i was lucky to see 22 going that fast with my bikes ... the integra driven conservatively doing 55 has given me 35 mpg!

Last edited by Melt; 04-24-2006 at 09:57 PM.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:56 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by aznpimpin89
haha it was an accident. didnt notice i made 3 threads
not knowing isnt an excuse.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Melt
the lone outdoorsman

ok you guys should just chill and a moderator should go ahead and merge the threads and put all the useful information into one it isnt that hard.