Notices

h22 help me

Old 04-13-2006, 02:09 PM
phoung

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default h22 help me

I want to put a jdm h22 into my prelude. I live in south Mississippi where there are gsr's and type r's civics and hatches but no modified preludes. I want to put a jdm h22 in to it where i live there are no performance shops so i have to rely on bolt ons, and here is a list of the mods i want to do.

1. v2 intake
2. skunk2 pro series manifold and 70mm throttle body
3. some kind of throttle body spacer
4. hondata heatshield intake gasket.
5. dc headers.
6. some kind of test pipe
7. apexi gt exhaust
8. some kind of grounding system
9. some kind of ignition system
10. hondata s200

my guestions are
1. WHAT SITE SHOULD I BUY MY MOTOR FROM? JHPUSA SOUNDS GOOD. NAGANOJAPAN AND OSAKAJAPN ALSO SOUNDS GOOD
2. ARE THOSE MODS GOOD? WHAT CHANGES SHOULD I MAKE TO THOSE MODS AND WHAT EXTRAS CAN I ADD?
Old 04-13-2006, 02:12 PM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

If you would have posted in the Prelude forum you would get better responses....Throttle Body and Throttle Body Spacers are useless for your stock engine.....no reason for Hondata...test pipes are garbino....grounding is useless...and ignition is perfectly fine stock....once you get into forced induction than you can worry about hondata and the such
Old 04-13-2006, 03:26 PM
smakdown

Originally Posted by F22B Prelude
If you would have posted in the Prelude forum you would get better responses....Throttle Body and Throttle Body Spacers are useless for your stock engine.....no reason for Hondata...test pipes are garbino....grounding is useless...and ignition is perfectly fine stock....once you get into forced induction than you can worry about hondata and the such
I agree with him, I would just stick with the v2 intake and exhaust for mods. The DC headers are worthless as the JDM ones are just as good if not better, the rest is useless unless you go FI or do a serious NA build.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:34 AM
burtonseven03

PasswordJDM.com has a nice selection of JDM H22's make sure you get the LSD tranny or you will do one-wheel peels all day. Maybe get some cams and cam gears other wise those are some good mods