Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HFP package???

Old 12-14-2005, 06:21 AM
Dozorca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by evolution
Sorry no idea, I have a 6th gen so no HFP.

Try the big Honda dealers, Richmond Hill's might know something about it. They sell the most S2's in all of Ontario (I think) and a lot of performance parts.
thanks, I've been looking around mississauga, but I guess nobody upgrades their car in my area... I'll visit Richmond Hill next week.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:36 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally Posted by Dozorca
thanks, I've been looking around mississauga, but I guess nobody upgrades their car in my area... I'll visit Richmond Hill next week.
Yeah, drop by the TAC meets. Friendly bunch of guys. I work in Missisauga, the dealers here don't really have a great selection of oem parts but Acura Mississauga is pretty good. They usually get parts in one business day.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Dozorca

Originally Posted by evolution
Yeah, drop by the TAC meets. Friendly bunch of guys. I work in Missisauga, the dealers here don't really have a great selection of oem parts but Acura Mississauga is pretty good. They usually get parts in one business day.

I'm close to ssauga so I'll probably visit the Thursday 9pm meet next week...thx for the info.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:10 PM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally Posted by Dozorca
I'm close to ssauga so I'll probably visit the Thursday 9pm meet next week...thx for the info.
You might want to wait until the spring. It's awfully cold. PM me if you want to go on a cruise, I always head up to the Caledon area for some spirited driving.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:09 AM
jousx101

do you guys think that the accord coupe would look good with only the front lip installed and factory height? does anyone have any pictures of this setup?
Old 12-15-2005, 05:51 AM
RealDeal
Raleigh, NC

Personally, I think it would look really funny. If you look at the bodylines of the car at the bottom, almost every surface rolls under. The aero kit is square at the bottom. When you put something square on the bottom, that has sharper lines, and hangs a little lower, it's not going to match the rest of the bottom of the car, which rolls under without sharp lines, and isn't as low.

Also, the factory ride height would leave that front spoiler pretty high off the ground.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:01 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally Posted by jousx101
do you guys think that the accord coupe would look good with only the front lip installed and factory height? does anyone have any pictures of this setup?
They had the refreshed coupe at the dealer with just the new oem front lip. Looked pretty good.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:26 AM
jousx101

cool, yeah i kind of thought that it would be a lil too high....i guess i'll go for the whole lip kit with a drop =) i installed my aem cai last night btw, my friend kinda ****ed on it tho.....=X