Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help Quick Ecu!!!!

Old 10-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Smittyslxcoupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help Quick Ecu!!!!

Alright, i'll admit im a dumbass, so here goes the story, I got a spoon chip for my car's ecu...so i took my ecu out and the instructions told me to solder the other 28 pin socket chip out so i started to fucking solder and and i got tired of fucking with it cuz the chip was coming out and i put it back in my car...once i turned on my car i knew shit was fucked up cuz i coudnd rev it past 3200RPM's and my check engine light is on and my fucking D4 light flashes at me....so i figure that ecu is shot now, but i still have to drive which sucks cuz now i have to drive at under 3200rpms but the question that i have is i found a new ecu but it came out of a 97 4cyl accord but the numbers are abit diffrent both ecus mine and his are P0B so were good on that but his numbers say BA7 where mine says BA5 i figure the number has to do with the car year being made his comes from a 97 and mines a 95 hnce the 7 and the 5 another number that doesnt match up is mine says P0B-A51 and his says P0B-A70???will it not work or will it????
Old 10-03-2005, 03:56 AM
PlasticMekon
Get in mah belly!

Er.. to the question, I dunno.. but instead of chasing around for a new ecu, can't u just actually spend the time (or get someone else to) finish putting the Spoon chip in?
Old 10-03-2005, 09:02 PM
XxRONNxX
MUGEN Whore!!

Originally Posted by Smittyslxcoupe
Alright, i'll admit im a dumbass, so here goes the story, I got a spoon chip for my car's ecu...so i took my ecu out and the instructions told me to solder the other 28 pin socket chip out so i started to fucking solder and and i got tired of fucking with it cuz the chip was coming out and i put it back in my car...once i turned on my car i knew shit was fucked up cuz i coudnd rev it past 3200RPM's and my check engine light is on and my fucking D4 light flashes at me....so i figure that ecu is shot now, but i still have to drive which sucks cuz now i have to drive at under 3200rpms but the question that i have is i found a new ecu but it came out of a 97 4cyl accord but the numbers are abit diffrent both ecus mine and his are P0B so were good on that but his numbers say BA7 where mine says BA5 i figure the number has to do with the car year being made his comes from a 97 and mines a 95 hnce the 7 and the 5 another number that doesnt match up is mine says P0B-A51 and his says P0B-A70???will it not work or will it????
The 97 ecu will not work because its OBDII. You need an ecu from a 94 or 95 Accord which is OBDI.