Notices

FAQ: EGR Port Cleaning - Engine Hesitation/Stumbling

Old 04-26-2007, 06:34 PM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He knows far more than you ever will troll...
Old 04-26-2007, 07:18 PM
rodneysridev6

Originally Posted by totalimmortal
He knows far more than you ever will troll...
at least when I troll I know what Im talking about. Your posts number in the thousands but only maybe 2 or 3 are of any value....Your right he does have an internship.....A Bull sh@#$ intern. Buncha noobs who think they know Sh&$# because the object is to rack up more posts than the next guy. Amateurs....
Old 04-26-2007, 07:25 PM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

Time is ripe for a banning...
Old 08-07-2013, 06:37 AM
Vintage99

You will be much more effective in cleaning if you do. You need to tap the top of the throttle body with a brass hammer to break the seal of the green paper gasket between the spacer and the intake manifold. Before you do this!!!! get a replacement. The factory gasket will probably tear. You can get one by Fel Pro from rockauto.com for 2 bucks. Or, CAREFULLY insert the thinnest paint scraper you can find into the top corner towards the firewall where the the spacer meets the intake manifold. Tap it ever so slightly with a rubber mallet and the seal should break. The Honda bulletin posted indicates to discard the spacer gasket, which I find interesting because the dealerships never have these in stock when I ask for them. Hmmmmm. I'm sure they're getting replaced.