Notices

Projector Lighting?

Old 12-30-2004, 01:57 PM
RensoreK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Projector Lighting?

I have seen several 'kits' for projector lighting for accords (as well as civics and the like) and I was curious if anyone had ever seen or have/had any? I have Silverstar lights in my stock housing so I can see better at night (I wear glasses and low light is problematic). I've seen some of these emit a 'blueish' fog light? Isn't a blue light illegal? Can stock type lights (9003, 9004s?) be transferred to these types of kits. If you can help me out I do appreciate it tons .
Old 12-30-2004, 03:19 PM
Mike__

The colour of the light emitted is dependant on the globe, more often than not.. I would assume that the projector headlights use the same type of globe as the original housing, otherwise the wiring would have to change as well, and I'm pretty sure the kits don't come with the parts to rewire... Blue lights are illegal, depending on where you live, so make sure the lights pass the standards of your state/country before you buy them.

I may be wrong so...
Old 12-30-2004, 04:02 PM
RensoreK

Well some of the 'globes' (if thats what you mean by the individual bulb housing I guess) have regular white lights and one has a 'fog' type light that is suppose to give off a light blue glow for fog. Do you know if these use the same 9003/9004 bulbs?

Here is a picture of the lights I guess. (Two different styles)