Notices

Those with 1 piece projectors for 5th Gen

Old 12-27-2004, 10:24 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Those with 1 piece projectors for 5th Gen

Can you tell me what is the size of the projector? (like Diameter, etc)

I'm looking to get one.

And before anyone jump on telling me how they're sux, I know. But I like the 1 piece design, that's why I'm planning to get them, then retrofit the A4 projector on them. But I need to check out their sizes just to make sure that the A4 would be close, or else, I'd have to trade my A4 the other projectors.

btw, those that used aftermarket projectors, how's your output from YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE? My friend has one from ebay, and his output is pretty good compared to stock. But his is the 6th gen.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:20 PM
wesside
2005 Evo Rs @24psi

I like mine there just some ones of ebay that my wife got me The bulbs are h1 bulbs and as long as you aim them right they work just fine. You can view pics in my sig to see my headlights or I can post a pic.

Late
Old 12-29-2004, 05:00 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Originally Posted by wesside
I like mine there just some ones of ebay that my wife got me The bulbs are h1 bulbs and as long as you aim them right they work just fine. You can view pics in my sig to see my headlights or I can post a pic.

Late

can you post some close up pics? Thanks a lot, also with the light output too. How's it compared to the OEM output though, and how long you've it? Thanks again.
Old 12-29-2004, 05:08 PM
wesside
2005 Evo Rs @24psi

I will get back with some up close pics of headlights, I will try to get some light output's too. I think its fine compared to OEM
Old 12-30-2004, 09:33 AM
wesside
2005 Evo Rs @24psi

Hey poo here is some pics http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/441507/2 I haven't had to much time lately to get more pics sry.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:11 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Thanks dude. Btw, do you know that brand is yours and what size is your projector?
Old 01-02-2005, 07:50 PM
yeedatoy
Banned

usually the people that tell you they suck are the ones that dont have them.i have the one piece sonar projectors from ebay and they are great.they shine a hell of alt better than stock and they are beautiful,get the sonar ones and you wont be disappointed.as for size i cant tell you,but if u tell me why u need to know ill try to help you
Old 01-02-2005, 07:52 PM
yeedatoy
Banned

oh oops,i see.sorry you really dont need to put new projectors on them,and the brights will light up the road like rudolph did to the sky
Old 01-03-2005, 08:03 AM
H-Accord-22
Duh

Thanks yeedatoy, eventhough they're good, they still won't be able to handle the HID pattern, that's why I'd have to do a retrofit with one of those HID projector. That's why I need to know the size so I can find the right OEM HID projector.

Thanks again. I know that the projectors are sux, since couple years back, many people had them and said that they're sux. But I guess that technology changes now aday and they're now able to make decent ones. I just seen one of my friend 6th gen projector (not TYC's) and they light up really bright, even brighter than the other friend's 04 Solara.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:17 AM
JdmDC5

Originally Posted by yeedatoy
usually the people that tell you they suck are the ones that dont have them.i have the one piece sonar projectors from ebay and they are great.they shine a hell of alt better than stock and they are beautiful,get the sonar ones and you wont be disappointed.as for size i cant tell you,but if u tell me why u need to know ill try to help you

Do you know anywhere else besides ebay that sells those projectors? And why would anyone hate on projectors? My mom's ride (TSX) comes stock with some projectors and I think they look bad ass with the HID's that they come with stock.