Notices

Got my new rims

Old 11-01-2004, 06:37 AM
Phat8186

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The shocks are adjustable in the front and in the rear.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:16 PM
phat99accord
BMW Tech

thats looks like such a small drop i would do at least another 1/2inch or inch.
and dont say kuz ur in NY that u dont wanna drop that low because of that. i had my car lowered almost 2 inches and i drove everywhere without big problems
the biggest problem was goin into the underground garages in manhatten where my bumpers just barely cleared
Old 11-02-2004, 04:26 PM
wesside
2005 Evo Rs @24psi

Looks great. My question is why did you pick the H22A4??? When I was looking for a Jdm h22a for me I was reading this here --> http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/tech/0311scc_hybrid/

The only H22 to avoid is from the Type SH Prelude. The brilliant torque distribution system (an electronically controlled box of clutches bolted to the block that Honda calls ATTS) replaces the intermediate shaft and its mounting bracket. The engine and transmission code to avoid is H22A4 and M2U4, respectively. Again, when someone actually swaps this in functionally, let us know.
Just wondering if thats going to be a easy work around for you? Wish u luck with your car, I can wait till mines out the shop with my DOHC vtec
Old 11-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Phat8186

Originally Posted by wesside
Looks great. My question is why did you pick the H22A4??? When I was looking for a Jdm h22a for me I was reading this here --> http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/tech/0311scc_hybrid/

Just wondering if thats going to be a easy work around for you? Wish u luck with your car, I can wait till mines out the shop with my DOHC vtec
To answer you question. Here we go I bought the 2000 H22A4 motor because I got it for a steal. As for your quote there isn’t that much too it.
I sold the ATTS Tranny and bought a JDM base model tranny. Then all I had to do was fabricate a brace for the accord half shaft to line up with the H22A4 block and tranny and there you have it. Now it is on the way to being turbocharged. The funny thing is that everyone stays as far as they can from the SH blocks in reality it can be done.
Here is the picture of the block with the fabricated bracket.

Notice where the oil filter is located not in the middle like the regular H22 blocks. It is tucked in the corner and it is angled up, thats how you can distugish between an SH block and a base model block.

As for the fabricated bracket I can mass produce them and sell them to anyone that wants to put an SH H22A4 motor in there accord. Since it can be done.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:48 AM
wesside
2005 Evo Rs @24psi

Nice work Gotta get some pictures up when u get r done
Old 11-03-2004, 06:52 AM
Silhouette
Back in Black

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
Looks great!.............Personally I think everyone and their mother has those rims.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I see those rims everywhere.. Yeah they're nice but also getting really common on cars.