Sponsored by:

Accord SoCal meet in OC/LA on 7/24

Old 07-23-2004, 01:16 PM
JJJ784
No Soup For You!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accord SoCal meet in OC/LA on 7/24

posting for a friend...

hey guys there will be a all forum accord meet this saturday i hope everyone can make if you can e-mail me at autolab714@yahoo.com to let me know thank you, here are the info

*When? ...

this Saturday July 24th 2004

*What time? ...

The meet will start at 11:00am at Mile square park, once everyone is there we drive down to Centennial Regional Park around 1:00pm, it will only be 2-3mile drive so it will be short.

*Where?...

"Starting point---

Mile Square Park
16801 Euclid
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

we will be parking along edinger at mile square park between Eucild and Brookhurst , untill everyone is there.

"Meeting point and end point--

Centennial Regional Park, there is no address but the cross street are Edinger and Centennial, its on edinger between harbor and fairview.

P.S plz be good, I have invited every accord forum to this meet so hopefully we will get a good turn out. this is a get to know accord people type of meet so don't worry if you got a stock accord just come to have fun. we will hang out till when ever and later we all can go get something eat. plz e-mail if you are coming and tell me which forum you are from, i'll give you my # once you e-mail so we can be in contact. my e-mail is Autolab714@yahoo.com thank you and see you there.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:53 PM
bumski667
Proud Family Sedan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ah damn...i live right there across from centennial park! too bad i'm in nor cal at the moment..