Notices

RSX Steering Wheel

Old 01-05-2004, 03:17 PM
Accord2k1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSX Steering Wheel

Will an RSX wheel fit our cars? If so, do the airbag and cruise control connect properly. By the way, I have a 2001 Accord LX non-v6 4dr.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:33 PM
ACCORDDUST
ChicagoLand Accord Club

ummm get the tl-s wheel that will fit ..
Old 01-05-2004, 06:05 PM
ODUB
Banned

that's not what he asked lol will the RSX/ITR wheel fit our cars? either that one or the 03 accord coupe wheel...something with 3 spokes and cruise controls....i've got a 2000 EX sedan
Old 01-08-2004, 08:08 AM
Accord2k1

Anybody?
Old 01-22-2004, 11:08 PM
ODUB
Banned

what wheels will fit?????
Old 01-22-2004, 11:30 PM
bruce_91zx
engiNERD

Originally posted by ODUB
what wheels will fit?????
I can't stand your ignorant ass anymore. Someone please ban this guy. All his replys are stupidass remarks as if someone shoved a spark plug up his ass. And now on top of that, the title of the thread is "RSX Steering Wheel" and he goes and asks something like this, even mentioning the RSX/ITR steering wheel in his 1st reply. Is this a joke? It's okay to make mistakes, but god, you're a smartass when you're ignorant. I cast my vote for banning ODUB, isn't everyone else sick of his useless replies by now?

Accord2K1: Sorry to just jack your thread like that bro. I don't know if it will fit. But as Accorddust suggested, TL steering wheels fit. If you haven't checked them out, they're also pretty nice.
Old 01-23-2004, 01:38 AM
green2dr

maybe you need the air bag too. the teeth should be the same. Just worry about the airbag wires connecting up with yours. I guess. Also the air bag is gonna cost alot.. maybe 400-700 buxs for the bag alone. I used MDX wheel... only cost me 30 buxs
Old 01-23-2004, 12:24 PM
jschmid

Originally posted by bruce_91zx

Accord2K1: Sorry to just jack your thread like that bro. I don't know if it will fit. But as Accorddust suggested, TL steering wheels fit. If you haven't checked them out, they're also pretty nice.
It depends on how much you want to spend really. The cheapest option is using a steering wheel that fits the stock Accord 98-02 airbag. The TL-S and the up to '02 MDX leather wheels are a nice choice. I have the TL-S half perforated one (Thanks MrChad. ) and it's great.

If you want to get wild and do an S2000 or RSX ect swap, be prepared to shell out for the air bag, and perhaps custom work, but from what I've seen, it's possible to get it all wired up and good to go.
Old 01-24-2004, 02:39 PM
ODUB
Banned

like i said, nobody asked about the TL wheels, we know that will fit....if we wanted the TL wheels, we'd buy a TL wheel...we dont want TL wheels, we want RSX wheels and we wanna know if they'll fit, dumbass. U need to get your gf/bf to give u some a lil more often to calm your ass down....u seem a bit high strung...if questions on a forum make your hemroids flair up this much, u should really get that checked... calm your happy ass down and stay off my ass....if u have an answer to the QUESTION WE ASKED YOU, post it...if not, dont give us dumbass suggestions that we dont want
Old 01-24-2004, 05:28 PM
bruce_91zx
engiNERD

Originally Posted by ODUB
like i said, nobody asked about the TL wheels, we know that will fit....if we wanted the TL wheels, we'd buy a TL wheel...we dont want TL wheels, we want RSX wheels and we wanna know if they'll fit, dumbass.if u have an answer to the QUESTION WE ASKED YOU, post it...if not, dont give us dumbass suggestions that we dont want
Okay, I'm not even going to bother wasting more time on you after this reply. You say that noone was asking about the TL steering wheel, point taken. Then where does he mention the ITR or 03 accord coupe steering wheel you hypocrite?

"that's not what he asked lol will the RSX/ITR wheel fit our cars? either that one or the 03 accord coupe wheel...something with 3 spokes and cruise controls....i've got a 2000 EX sedan" - ODUB

It's people like you that make people like Anna Nicole Smith seem like geniuses. Why don't you just go and :jerkit: