Sponsored by:

CAI, is it a good time to get one?

Old 12-12-2003, 08:58 AM
Bl@ck
Sinner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TommyATR
use common sense...
if you live in a climate that gets alot of rain you should go for the icebox. othervise take the aem v2!
:thinking:

common sense should tell you that buying an overpriced intake is retarded when you can get the same thing that gives the same gains on ebay for $50
Old 12-13-2003, 03:08 AM
TommyATR

Originally posted by /^Blackmagik^\
:thinking:

common sense should tell you that buying an overpriced intake is retarded when you can get the same thing that gives the same gains on ebay for $50
Havent seen anyone matching aems v2 in quality/performance. please feel free to show me!
Old 12-13-2003, 06:05 AM
Bl@ck
Sinner

Originally posted by TommyATR
Havent seen anyone matching aems v2 in quality/performance. please feel free to show me!
show me a real dyno run on a V2 that proves it's claimed gains and not just what's on the AEM packaging and i might be inclined to think differently. but over here in reality... a mandrel bent pipe with a filter on the end is a mandrel bent pipe with a filter on the end.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...cordstoskip=50

any one of these will do the exact same thing for way cheaper. don't believe the hype.. it's not true.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:37 AM
EliteAccord
Banned

Its winter time, wait until Spring.

A intake is like a girls mouth, its just the entrance. The real magic is what happens once you enter. And that is what makes all the difference.:naughty: :yumyum:
Old 12-13-2003, 05:16 PM
TommyATR

show me a real dyno run on a V2 that proves it's claimed gains and not just what's on the AEM packaging and i might be inclined to think differently. but over here in reality... a mandrel bent pipe with a filter on the end is a mandrel bent pipe with a filter on the end.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...cordstoskip=50

any one of these will do the exact same thing for way cheaper. don't believe the hype.. it's not true.
i havent seen a dyno on v2 comparing to "ordinary" cai... so i guess i cant proven you wrong there... but i have studied fhysics so i do know that the construction of a v2 is far better than "just i pipe". how much it gains is not my mission.

if this sounds strange i can always refer to that im very drunk at the moment... hey yall!
Old 12-13-2003, 06:05 PM
92lx

I've seen dynos, and in fact, the original beat out the V2. It was in TNR (maybe TPR?) magazine, in a dyno shootout amongst many intakes. They did a "redo", and found the difference to be marginal, and it was not in the "overall hp" that the diff was found. I wouldn't spend the extra money on the V2 myself, That extra money could go towards a true power gaining mod like nitrous or a turbo ;o). But that's just me and my greedy self

Of course, you're also likely in warantee too so

- Nathan
Old 12-15-2003, 06:15 AM
PavPPZ1

hold up a second, so the dyno results claimed by aem for their v2 is all false? isnt this false advertisement or whats the deal what are the real facts and if the intakes dont do anything at all why would i even bother going and spending any money at all instead just leave things how they are if it works fine...???
Old 12-15-2003, 06:23 AM
PavPPZ1

Default So hot right now

eliteaccord is so hot, in the meaning of her words and the way she says it (if she's a hotty girl). I am happy to be reassured that my constant pursuit of girls any time anywhere is the right approach to any problem any day any time. Magic is definitly not only in the eye of the beholder, magic is true and I love it all, so as aem v2 claims to make magical hp gains, all you hotties out there keep making magic the way you know best. :fawk:
Old 12-15-2003, 10:24 PM
Bl@ck
Sinner

Default Re: So hot right now

Originally posted by PavPPZ1
eliteaccord is so hot, in the meaning of her words and the way she says it (if she's a hotty girl). I am happy to be reassured that my constant pursuit of girls any time anywhere is the right approach to any problem any day any time. Magic is definitly not only in the eye of the beholder, magic is true and I love it all, so as aem v2 claims to make magical hp gains, all you hotties out there keep making magic the way you know best. :fawk:
elite is a dude.. his name is chris
Old 12-16-2003, 01:39 AM
EliteAccord
Banned

Default Re: Re: So hot right now

elite is a dude.. his name is chris
hfawk: