Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust?

Old 11-17-2003, 08:22 AM
PissedPanther

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust?

ok i've been looking at the greddy evo catback for the 98 accord sedan lx....but i've come to the conclusion that my car is cursed...it has been hit 3 times in the back while parked, so i've just now looking for a cheap, but alright exhaust, i've seen some on ebay, for about 200 but i dont want them to sound bad, and i just dont want to get a muffler cause thats just plain...stupid, so i was wondering if anyone knew what i'm talking about or if i should just go and get a custom exhaust. thanks
Old 11-17-2003, 10:12 AM
Weiman

well you should be getting money for the hits? did you do ANYTHING in your car *ahem* :naughty: i heard its back luck. Cheap and Exhauste should not go in the same sentence
Old 11-17-2003, 11:45 AM
PissedPanther

engine wise, all it has is a aem cai, it also has a ww body kit, tinted windows, rims, and infinity speakers, new headlights and taillights, bout it
Old 11-17-2003, 12:26 PM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

Originally posted by PissedPanther
engine wise, all it has is a aem cai, it also has a ww body kit, tinted windows, rims, and infinity speakers, new headlights and taillights, bout it
lowered too i hope

you can't go wrong with the GReddy EVO, the ground clearance on that thing is pretty impressive.

Getting rear-ended 3 times? thats crazy, tape some pillows on your bumper
Old 11-17-2003, 12:59 PM
polakatl

Originally posted by PissedPanther
I don't think thats what waiman meant. Have u done the nasty in ur car is how i understood it.

I have the invidia catback for $475 shipped. It looks awsome and I like the sound although its on the loud side. If u search invidia in the accord forum u'll see my post with pix. If ur interested I can give u the guys e-mail. It was a really good deal since they run for $560+50 shipping.