Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got a ? about zex???

Old 11-16-2003, 08:35 PM
K43L1n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got a ? about zex???

ok i am about to purchase a dry kit by ZEX for my 97 accord 5spd LX. only engine mods i have done to it is full catback exhaust and intake. the guy that owned it took very good care of it and replaced everything necessarily. i don't plan to spray that much...just for fun here and there. anyway my car has 113k on it..and i want to do this now because later i am going to put an H22 in it within a year i hope. i will be running a 55shot to start out with and maybe a 65 sometimes. i will be putting NGK BKR7E's in as well for the cooler spark. anyway..i wanted to know exactly were the white wire for the TPS goes into on my car..i looked but if someone could show me the pic of this and some setups on there accords this would be nice. Also. i know i am going to be needing a new clutch pretty soon. well when i was going to get the H22 i was giong to get a new clutch for that becuase you can never know if they have a good clutch or not when you get them...so you mise well do it when the engine is out and right and front of you. so i was wondiering if i get a clutch like exedy for my f22 will i be able to swap it to my h22 tranny or no..i know you can put the f22 tranny on the h22 but can you swap clutches. thanks a lot!
sorry for this long post!!!
Old 11-16-2003, 08:49 PM
96JdmAccord
Im So JDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes sir the clutch will fit.