Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6th Gen Accord Exhausts??

Old 11-06-2003, 02:59 PM
bacid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6th Gen Accord Exhausts??

whats a nice aftermarket exhaust for a 6th gen accord? I know there wont be much gains (if any)... mainly getting it cuz the stock exhaust looks so pathetic and tiny..

I'm looking at the Apexi WS.. not a super big tip, nicely sized and not too loud..

Also how is the Greddy Evolution?

I'm looking for something that has a deep growl to it but isn't obnoxious and wont drone at highway speeds
Old 11-06-2003, 03:10 PM
mickey
hi. my name is mickey.

i suggest the greddy evo. i'll be getting myself one. i hate those damn obnoxiously loud ones.
Old 11-06-2003, 09:58 PM
AcuraFanatic

Both the Greddy EVO and Apexi WS are pretty quiet and mellow. Comptech makes some mellow sounding exhaust systems as well, but I'm not sure if they've ventured into the F23A.

Magnaflow can sound good too if you do a conservative pipe diameter.
Old 11-06-2003, 10:00 PM
92lx

I like all of the mentioned ones, I have a soft spot for the comptech exhaust - at least for the v6....otherwise if you're going with a high quality name brand - go with Greddy or Apexi

- Nathan
Old 11-07-2003, 01:59 AM
polakatl

I have an Invidia cat-back. There is a thread with pics about it that i posted that u can find by searching invidia. Its a bit on the loud side but it has gotten quieter with some time (or i just got used to it) if ur interested I can get u a hook up for ~475 shipped.

It is one of the better looking exhaust that I have seen.:fawk:
Old 11-07-2003, 08:03 AM
Kteller8

we do a 98-01 single side custom exhaust, its fully mandrel bent piping and is fairly reasonable. just requires a few minor install things and your good to go, you can add either a big tip muffler if you like that show style, or we offer the es oval for the stocklike sleeper look.. take a look at it if ya will www.Accordinglydone.com/store