View Single Post
Old 06-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Tirod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many people agree with me??

There's a difference between rice and show.. rice is a type r sticker on anything but a type r. rice is also an aluminum wing on a pure stock civic coupe with its hubcaps missing... show is a different story.. i think show has its own aspect of taste... be it good, or be it bad.. the cars you see in the 2f2f movies are show.. some done up tastefully, some distastfully.. but i think there's a distinct line between show and rice.. and not alot of peeps respect that... there have been show cars around alot longer than rice.. old domestics with the tangerine paint and chrome underbody...

also rice can graduate to show.. if indiglo emblems sit by themselves on a stock car.. then they're rice.. but do the car up with big wheels, a kit, neon underglow, stereo system, some chrome under the hood.. then it becomes show and either looks good.. or bad.. and may or may not win a trophy...

i think too many peeps arent giving the props to someone who can really build a show car and put alot of time and money into it.. and that needs to change

my.02