Old 06-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Fred Cook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I currently have the Eibach Pro-Kit/ Tokico Illumina as my setup, but I'm switching my springs.

I'm replacing my Eibach Pro-Kit's with Neuspeed Sport's. The 1.8 (F) & 1.7 (R) from the Neuspeed Sport's is a much better looking drop then the 1.5 all the way around from the Eibach Pro-Kit's.

But if you're stuck on buying Pro-Kits and only care about ride quality and not the look of the drop, then you will be fine.

During the winter time when I had my stock tires and rims on you couldn't even tell it was dropped (It still looked dropped) since the quality of the ride felt just like stock. But now I have my 18's back on with a 40 side wall, the ride is still good, but a lot stiffer than stock.

As for the Tokico Illumina Shocks, I love them. I like the option of adjusting the stiffness, so does my girlfriend.... :thumbup:

Below is a photo of before (Stock) and after (Eibach Pro-Kit/ Tokico Illumina). Keep in mind, this photo was taken a few hours after the install (October 2002), so settlement hasn't occurred when this photo was taken.