Notices

Electrical people, please help

Old 08-28-2003, 01:19 PM
92EGSi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical people, please help

Ok, I put in a Pioneer cd deck last month and ever since, ive been blowing fuses every once and a while. Last week, I blew the fuse to my lights (parking, turn signals, and dash illumination). I put a new one in, and it would keep blowing every time i hit a rough bump finally, I would put one in and it would blow as soon as I turned the lights on. As if it couldnt get any worse, now the fuse is ok, but my lights still don't work! Did the terminals in the fusebox get messed up, or could I really have blown all those bulbs at once?
Old 08-28-2003, 01:38 PM
SUPER LAUBO
KiMBO's Hubby

you probably got a short on the illumination wire behind the deck. check the orange colored wire on the deck, which you should have hooked up to the red/black wire from the factory side. :thumbup:
Old 08-28-2003, 02:57 PM
AirProE
Wannabe DJ!

You are grounding out somewhere, I agree with Laubo, check that wire, and check to see if any other wires may have gotten cut such that it would allow your lighting system to ground out.
Old 08-29-2003, 08:14 AM
92EGSi

thanks guys, its works now! Now I just need to reroute these smart people's comments to my Denji projector lights thread (how do I get my halos to work?)