Notices

Where to put sticker???

Old 06-16-2003, 12:34 AM
Myztikal
2000 Prelude Type SH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to put sticker???

My old car was jacked a couple of months ago and i recently got a new one, with an ALARM installed today. I was wondering, where is the best place to put the Protected by Clifford Alarm System sticker thingy??? Should i put it where you see the white sticker in this pix or what???? THe sticker is to mostly scare off people that thiink i dont have an alarm, like my old car.

Old 06-16-2003, 12:39 AM
KAUAI KANE
91' Toyota Supra

Location: Iwakuni, Japan. And where ever the Marine Corps sends me

resize pix would be nice plus i personally think some would **** with it more if they see the sticker but ........some would not so i would put it on either bottom corner of windshield or back window
Old 06-16-2003, 12:40 AM
EddieK

put it at the top of the driver side window and the top of the passenger side window. cuz that is where the people will stick a screw driver to pop open your window.
im being serious. that is the best place to put it where they will notice it the most. the car jacker wont even look at the tiny window.

maybe put it at the very top corner of the window so it doesn't look all weird in the middle of the window n shit.
Old 06-16-2003, 12:47 AM
Myztikal
2000 Prelude Type SH

Originally posted by EddieK
put it at the top of the driver side window and the top of the passenger side window. cuz that is where the people will stick a screw driver to pop open your window.
im being serious. that is the best place to put it where they will notice it the most. the car jacker wont even look at the tiny window.

maybe put it at the very top corner of the window so it doesn't look all weird in the middle of the window n shit.
interesting :boink: i try it out tomorrow and see if it looks good