Notices

Your civic console...

Old 05-26-2003, 05:57 PM
frank
frank from canada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whoa. where da cup holders if you get the middle thing?
Old 05-26-2003, 06:00 PM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Originally posted by frank
whoa. where da cup holders if you get the middle thing?
You have to lose the cupholder if you decide to switch it to the optional audio console. You do get a cupholder if you get the accessory center [short] armrest from the dealer (not the long one that purplx showed).
Old 05-27-2003, 08:59 AM
purplx

when you install the audio console, you lose the cup holders. i just bought a napolex cup holder that snaps into my vents, so i can now drive with a soda. I got the audio console from hondaautomotiveparts.com for about $119 including shipping.

the armrest is jdm, the usdm and some jdm leather armrests only go back to the rear of your seats. the jdm version goes back to the rear seats. i got the jdm armrest at a deal I think. It ended up costing me like $125 including shipping off ebay.

i don't have a ring around my stereo because i didn't put it on. i move things around a lot, but it's no big deal for me.

Old 05-27-2003, 11:48 AM
95DXPhiladeph

Originally posted by purplx
when you install the audio console, you lose the cup holders. i just bought a napolex cup holder that snaps into my vents, so i can now drive with a soda. I got the audio console from hondaautomotiveparts.com for about $119 including shipping.

the armrest is jdm, the usdm and some jdm leather armrests only go back to the rear of your seats. the jdm version goes back to the rear seats. i got the jdm armrest at a deal I think. It ended up costing me like $125 including shipping off ebay.

i don't have a ring around my stereo because i didn't put it on. i move things around a lot, but it's no big deal for me.

is that cupholder sturdy? i mean it must be, but where on the vents does it snap?

thanks again!
Old 05-27-2003, 11:55 AM
Outxider
X-Motoring

go to a fob store and buy a TypeR cup holder for like 20 bukks or less, clips to ur vents and works really good. :chuckles: maxboost has one.

Originally posted by 95DXPhiladeph
is that cupholder sturdy? i mean it must be, but where on the vents does it snap?

thanks again!
Old 05-28-2003, 07:02 AM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Originally posted by Outxider
go to a fob store and buy a TypeR cup holder for like 20 bukks or less, clips to ur vents and works really good. :chuckles: maxboost has one.
Even you local Pep Boys should carry these "TypeR" products like cupholders, phone holders, air fresheners, etc...