Notices

its offical....

Old 05-03-2003, 07:31 PM
crucial Si
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default its offical....

i installed the turbo kit today...went pretty well...took about 3 1/2 hours with plenty of breaks..i only have one complant....that the bov isnt noticealbe at all...is that how the apexi dual chamber is suppost to sound :dunno:

car has plenty of power now...and on full spool...the shit goes nuts and i have alot more torque now...didnt drive it long, took it into my garage, and noticed i have an oil leak from the oil pan gasket...hopefully it stopped..i will check in the morning.

i didnt install the inline fuel pump..we got hungry and stopped...probably do that tomorrow also..no biggy.

i do have a CEL though...o2 censor...its not plugged in yet..i cant get it off my header..so ill soak it tomorrow..and hopefully it will come off.

i will have pictures up tomorrow, my girlfriend took the digital camera with her on her trip..so ill get some up tomorrow
Old 05-03-2003, 07:45 PM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: its offical....

Originally posted by crucial Si-T
i installed the turbo kit today...went pretty well...took about 3 1/2 hours with plenty of breaks..i only have one complant....that the bov isnt noticealbe at all...is that how the apexi dual chamber is suppost to sound :dunno:

car has plenty of power now...and on full spool...the shit goes nuts and i have alot more torque now...didnt drive it long, took it into my garage, and noticed i have an oil leak from the oil pan gasket...hopefully it stopped..i will check in the morning.

i didnt install the inline fuel pump..we got hungry and stopped...probably do that tomorrow also..no biggy.

i do have a CEL though...o2 censor...its not plugged in yet..i cant get it off my header..so ill soak it tomorrow..and hopefully it will come off.

i will have pictures up tomorrow, my girlfriend took the digital camera with her on her trip..so ill get some up tomorrow
:thumbup:
Old 05-03-2003, 08:21 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice. imma be looking for the header soon. :thumbup: no rush, i don't get paid till friday. and i wanna see pics.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:40 PM
avijiggybear

awesome, ur car is one of my faves now.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:46 PM
Sasebonian
'Till All R one!!

Congrats! Post some pix and more info when you are done!
Old 05-03-2003, 10:52 PM
Redcivic
One of the original OG's

Cool, great news. I almost bought that kit prior to swapping. It kicks the shit out of the rest IMO. Yeah, I had to take the whole exhaust manifold to a shop to get my o2 removed. My biggest impact could'nt budge it. And on my second motor it came out like nothing and it looked just as bad. Oh, how did you run it without the O2? Are you nuts?
Old 05-04-2003, 05:22 AM
str8edgexx

Congrats....once you get it all straightened out, you definitely gotta hit the track.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:46 AM
Ferio Man

:thumbup:
Old 05-04-2003, 05:54 AM
The G2 Racer
Want Boost!

Nice dude :thumbup:
Old 05-04-2003, 06:56 AM
incublinkus
JDM Fan Boy

Crucial, does the Apex'i Turbo Kit come with decent instructions and what not?