Notices

94 captiva sol FS..LOW MILES!

Old 04-28-2003, 09:58 PM
94delslow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 captiva sol FS..LOW MILES!

94 captiva sol
Im selling my 94 captiva blue del sol. Body is in great condition, paint glossy (its in the shop untill tomorrow, april 29th, getting scratches and dents removed). about 69,000 origional miles, new tranny, clutch, and longblock installed at 68,000 miles, with receipts. All regular maintnence was taken care of, and i think i still have all receipts for every oil change (bought the car with 47,000)

Interior is very clean, has aftermarket speakers and deck, nothing fancy, but better than stock.

Neuspeed STB, off-brand lower tie bar, neuspeed race springs, Konig Zeige wheels (one is badly scratched on the lip, another has a very small scratch on it) with Parada SpecII tires

One fog light does not work, there is a trunk pop button and power locks, but the alarm was recently uninstalled, so they dont work anymore

For the year, the car is extrememly low mileage, and it basically has a new motor!!! Unfortunately due to the motor, i have to sell the car to pay my dad back...

Im located in San Diego, CA and im asking 7500 OBO

Im also willing to trade for a CRX + cash (a straight trade is not an option unfortunately). As for the CRX, i would LIKE an 88-81 HF stock...but i would still be intersted in other models and modified ones (b series swaps only)

email me at sddragracing@hotmail.com if you are interested, thanks!

-Kris
Old 04-28-2003, 10:33 PM
skratchnsnift
boom

Sucks to see a San Diego sol being sold... good luck!
Old 04-29-2003, 12:24 AM
94delslow

It kills me to have to downgrade to a CRX..... but the motor blew on me and i had no cash, so my only choice was to borrow the cash from my dad........ revenue from the car pays for the motor and the longblock/clutch/tranny is basically 1500 out of my car money !
Old 05-13-2003, 11:12 PM
94delslow

TTT!

here is the autotrader link i have pics now if anyone wants them