Notices

where can i get CENTER CAPS for SI RIMS? or anyone have info on CENTER CAPS at all?!

Old 03-31-2003, 09:13 AM
fongaroos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where can i get CENTER CAPS for SI RIMS? or anyone have info on CENTER CAPS at all?!

i was thinking about pickin up a set of SI RIMS. but the guy is sellin em without the "H" center caps. id like to get some of those but they are like 30 bucks for one cap and then they charge you for S&H too so i was wondering if anyone knew anything about aftermarket ones.

or maybe just like brushed aluminum ones so they kinda look like they just blend in. anyone have any info on center caps at all?

thanx in advance
Old 03-31-2003, 09:26 AM
dantastic
cx power!

caps are $15/each @ www.hondaautomotiveparts.com
Old 03-31-2003, 09:35 AM
supapoopa
Nissan: Shift_Recall

Majestic Honda

Its pictured as #21. This is the cheapest place I could find for mine.

The dealer here was charging $10 more per cap. :madfawk:

i would of offered to sell my Acura caps but they might not fit flush with the face of the SI wheel... The H caps I have are sunk in a little on the GSR rims I but them on. So the acura caps might stick out a little.

*EDIT* What is the price the seller is giving to you for those wheels? Caps are pricey, is he dropping the price a bit for no caps?
Old 03-31-2003, 09:39 AM
fongaroos

thanx for the offer and the info. does anyone know anything about just plain caps tho? that will fit on the SI rims? cuz i was actually leaning more towards like a brushed aluminum cap. something like that...i dunno. i think thatd look pretty good without the "H" on the cap...