Notices

Buddy Club Civic Owners Click here.

Old 06-22-2002, 09:23 PM
SSCivic
Swolen Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buddy Club Civic Owners Click here.

Hey.. I'm looking for your help on this one...
I need to know where to find a good Buddy club kit. I need a place that is reliable and has good kits at a decent price. I dunno if Aerotrends is a good company, but they seem to have kick ass prices.. check em out at http://www.aerotrends.com
please, if you know of any sites or places to order buddy club kits from for a 2000 civic coupe, please let me know! Thanks!
Old 06-23-2002, 11:12 AM
crucial Si
Banned

i got mine from VIS for $500 for all 4 pieces
Old 06-23-2002, 08:48 PM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Default Re: Buddy Club Civic Owners Click here.

Originally posted by SSCivic
Hey.. I'm looking for your help on this one...
I need to know where to find a good Buddy club kit. I need a place that is reliable and has good kits at a decent price. I dunno if Aerotrends is a good company, but they seem to have kick ass prices.. check em out at http://www.aerotrends.com
please, if you know of any sites or places to order buddy club kits from for a 2000 civic coupe, please let me know! Thanks!
Hmm... Let me see...

www.visracing.com
www.wholehyper.com
www.importfan.com
www.streetweaponkits.com
www.extremedimensions.com
www.versusmotorsports.com

I know that wings west makes a similar kit that looks like the buddy club kit, but I don't know if it's for the coupe though...
Old 06-23-2002, 09:17 PM
SSCivic
Swolen Member

Hey, randomtask77, your civic is tite! but i wanna know where both you and Crucial Si got your kits from.. were they reliable and did they require a lot of work.. how much did it all cost in the end? thanks
Old 06-23-2002, 09:32 PM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Originally posted by SSCivic
Hey, randomtask77, your civic is tite! but i wanna know where both you and Crucial Si got your kits from.. were they reliable and did they require a lot of work.. how much did it all cost in the end? thanks
Actually, we both got our kits from VIS. But crucial Si had to have his kit shipped because he lives in FL. I live in CA and I just picked up my kit. VIS has one of the better fitting kits out there. Only problem is that their customer service is something to be desired.

Might want to check out www.extremedimensions.com. I think that the buddy club kit is their "special" for the month and it's available for a really good price.

In terms of work, the front bumper went on really well. Very little, actually almost no modification was done to make the front fit. The sides were handled by the shop as they were molded on to the sides of the car. And the rear was okay as well.

But don't take my word for it. These kits are all different as our cars our different. I guess you can say I got lucky with the fitment of my kit. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just saying that when you do decide to get your kit and it doesn't fit as well as you hoped for, that you don't think I'm lying or something. Good luck in getting your kit! :thumbup:
Old 06-23-2002, 09:45 PM
Johnny Tran

After installing mine I have two gaps on the front under the corner light and a some on the rear bumper.

I hear that there will always be gaps. I can live with it for now but I am most likely gonna skip the side skirts and get something else.

I think randomtasks side skirts look like since they were molded.

If you go the unmolded route on the sides :down: it will look fake.
Old 06-23-2002, 10:01 PM
SSCivic
Swolen Member

thanks guys sounds good. I'll get molded sides then. Dunno when I'll get the kit... I have a B18C1 install lined up first. Sleeper for a while :-)
Old 06-23-2002, 10:08 PM
SSCivic
Swolen Member

I wonder ho the http://www.wholehyper.com kits are because they seem really affordable... I know VIS is nice, but what is the price on a Buddy club full kit from them? Wholesale Hyper sells full BC kits for $500
Old 06-30-2002, 04:06 PM
vTec4LiFe
NvDisB16RoCkeT

Default BC kit 4 sale

i have a full buddy club kit for the 96 and up civic in EBP for sale if anyone wants it... make an offer...
Old 06-30-2002, 07:05 PM
crucial Si
Banned

Originally posted by randomtask77

Actually, we both got our kits from VIS. But crucial Si had to have his kit shipped because he lives in FL. I live in CA and I just picked up my kit. VIS has one of the better fitting kits out there. Only problem is that their customer service is something to be desired.

Might want to check out www.extremedimensions.com. I think that the buddy club kit is their "special" for the month and it's available for a really good price.

In terms of work, the front bumper went on really well. Very little, actually almost no modification was done to make the front fit. The sides were handled by the shop as they were molded on to the sides of the car. And the rear was okay as well.

But don't take my word for it. These kits are all different as our cars our different. I guess you can say I got lucky with the fitment of my kit. I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just saying that when you do decide to get your kit and it doesn't fit as well as you hoped for, that you don't think I'm lying or something. Good luck in getting your kit! :thumbup:
nicely said :thumbup: Vis has crappy ass service. ive been waiting on my hood for over 2 months:madfawk: Random since you live right there go to ViS for me and kick Peter's ass for me...that guy is a bull****er.