Notices

suspensions installed and then some

Old 11-25-2002, 11:08 PM
DSC
Long way from home

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its a Civic not a luxury car.
Just set it to the stiffest settings and go rip it thru some curves. Then you'll appreciate it.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:14 PM
tokyoracer
got JDM milk???

Originally posted by DSC
Its a Civic not a luxury car.
Just set it to the stiffest settings and go rip it thru some curves. Then you'll appreciate it.
yup i know... i've already tried the stiff settings... and took some corner at the parking lot at my work.. benefit of layoffs = lots of empty parking lots. i usually drive around there and yes it does make a huge difference. i will be driving up in the hills after the double check installation. can't wait!
Old 11-25-2002, 11:26 PM
DSC
Long way from home

No not parking lot.
Go drive around the country side somewhere at 2 in the morning and rip it. Beware of rain though.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:31 PM
tokyoracer
got JDM milk???

Originally posted by DSC
No not parking lot.
Go drive around the country side somewhere at 2 in the morning and rip it. Beware of rain though.
umm... country side... that would be sweet.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:34 PM
agent87
Need zzzzz's

The price on those Tanabes has me very interested. Must save for engine though...

Mt. Hamilton is fun but it's a bit hairy and I'd recommend extreme caution especially with a new setup. A lot of people talk about Hwy 9 too but watch out for the bikers and stuff.

Well, keep us updated.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:42 PM
tokyoracer
got JDM milk???

Originally posted by agent87
The price on those Tanabes has me very interested. Must save for engine though...

Mt. Hamilton is fun but it's a bit hairy and I'd recommend extreme caution especially with a new setup. A lot of people talk about Hwy 9 too but watch out for the bikers and stuff.

Well, keep us updated.
yeah that's what i heard about mt. hamilton... my friend drove his gf's 88 crx si through there... and ended up finally killing the strut... now the car look lowered. as for hwy 9, i might try that... but i might hit the palo alto hills first though... then run through page mill.

yeah as for the new suspension setup... i will keep it tone down for a month then after that... i can rip it...

i was too debating about saving up for engine swap or not... but a deal like this is too good to pass up. besides my d16y8 only has 20380 miles on it... so i figured... can't have all that power without safety... that's my reason for myself to get it... hehe :naughty: