Notices

what intake/exaust/bodykit should i get.....

Old 11-20-2002, 04:16 PM
Rage Racer
Boosted Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by jackalpupz
Waste of money? Its only 220 bucks. Maybe 50 or 60 bucks more then cheap rice garbage. You get what you PAY for. Why put Generic stuff on your car? Thats usually what ricers do. They the ones who buy intakes and Exhaust systems from Pepboys etc and think it does there car good. If your hobby is gunna be cars and moding them up, Do it right and dont low ball and buy cheap stuff.
220 is alot of money for a couple horsepower.....intakes are honestly a joke, and exhaust starts to matter when you do heavy mods such as forced induction or big time internal work. i/h/e are not miracles and you probably WONT feel it. Have you honestly done that much research or have that much personal experience? Bakeoff is right, AEM is just a name, it's gonna have the same effect as a homemade one. Why do you think so many people do the homemade CAI job from teamdelsol.com? CAUSE ITS THE SAME, THATS WHY. And Rice bull****? Do you know what rice is? jeeez.........

Originally posted by jackalpupz
maybe no name brand "intakes" are jokes. Get a AEM CAI and you will feel your car pull abit more. Atleast for the VTEC model u will feel it.
And NO you won't feel it...its called placebo effect.
Old 11-23-2002, 08:15 PM
vtecsol

all i know is that i have a cheap ass matrix cai like 70 bucks and would bet its just as good as an aem...any way ditch the body kit get the lip kit much smoother for 800 bucks plus paint you could get a good set of cams etc..
Old 11-23-2002, 08:34 PM
angry sol

i say he worries about getting the car first

dont count your chickens before theyre hatched
Old 11-23-2002, 08:54 PM
Nvious_Creation
Envious Creations Founder

well guys i know all of you are like okay dude you dont even have the car yet...lol trust me im being talked **** on alot but im starting to ignore it because i know i really will get one its just i have to wait till i can drive in april, got a dui....anyway have some faith..lol once i do get it ill post up more stuff the only reason im asking this type of stuff is cause im gonna get one that no one else has but still looks good kit wise and intake and exuast im not to worried about as long as the sounds there on the exaust i meant intake as is short ram or cold air...
Old 11-24-2002, 10:36 AM
crucial Si
Banned

damn i wonder how many envious creations car clubs there are now...
Old 11-24-2002, 06:03 PM
vtecsol

got a dui?????? come on man whats up with that driving drunk is so stupid...at what point do you say ok i have a car, i just sunk all kind of money into it to make it look cool and make it go real fast,, lets go smash it!!
Old 11-24-2002, 07:48 PM
Nvious_Creation

Originally posted by crucial Si
damn i wonder how many envious creations car clubs there are now...
We already contacted one and thier all getting out of their club of like 6...lol they said theyd been around for a year with no one wanting to join up but six..lol theres probly more but were already thinking of somthing different because one of our members isnt doing **** right and we cant kick him out cause he paid for the vynal on his car, we can either scratch his off or just change names......dunno which one yet...
Old 11-24-2002, 07:51 PM
Nvious_Creation

Originally posted by vtecsol
got a dui?????? come on man whats up with that driving drunk is so stupid...at what point do you say ok i have a car, i just sunk all kind of money into it to make it look cool and make it go real fast,, lets go smash it!!
well it was a 91 topaz that had its fair share of problem trust me..lol and rather than getting my ass kicked my like 6 drunks i left...actually it was a good idea cause i wasnt drunk i had a tail light out and he smelt the beer on me, know what i mean?
Old 11-28-2002, 04:21 PM
Dead Sol

intake dont matter had aem now i got a generic sounds better and dont have to worry bout suckin up **** (or cuttin the pipe for the valve) header mmm dc sports 4-2-1 maybe exhaust depends on money willing to spend i have a skunk2 fully polished catback with a high flow race cat i got hooked up though dont ask details just got real lucky body kit mmm blitz looks ayght mugen or none pretty much thats like last on my list
Old 11-28-2002, 06:28 PM
Nvious_Creation

i was more along the lines of wings west kit......