Notices

Radiator Hose

Old 12-05-2007, 07:21 PM
TotalVelocity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radiator Hose

Ok guys everyone always tells us to do our own research.. Well it seems like i cant find a right answer in this matter. I have a 95 civic DX with a B18B1 swap. Lower radiator hose from any Del sol does not fit. and the hose form the integra its massive on the radiator. Please can someone direct me in the right way either special company or something safe that is.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by TotalVelocity
Ok guys everyone always tells us to do our own research.. Well it seems like i cant find a right answer in this matter. I have a 95 civic DX with a B18B1 swap. Lower radiator hose from any Del sol does not fit. and the hose form the integra its massive on the radiator. Please can someone direct me in the right way either special company or something safe that is.
thats odd, I used del sol b16a3 lower radiator hoses on my swaps. Are you sure you are getting the b16a hose versions. Not just the Del Sol VTEC hoses. The other option is upgrading your radiator to GSR radiator OR Del Sol b16a3 dual core radiator. You can then use the b18b1 integra upper and lowers.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:43 AM
TotalVelocity

i might just swap to a sual core then... seems a lot simpler and more cooling at the same time. also when doing a timing belt i spent all last night trying to get my marks to line up and have tention on the belt.. please give me some easy ways.