Notices

New Plumbing v. Fix that air flow problem!

Old 11-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Plumbing v. Fix that air flow problem!

Well, I was givin a little project today. A crx in dire need of some improved air flow & cooling showed up! Here some pix, enjoy.

The old setup:

The BAD:

The nastyness removed:

The new Pipes:

The New Hawtness!:

The Newly fab'ed pipes:

All Completed:

Back Together:
Old 11-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Civic2Scooby

still don't like that bend at the TB, but much improved....now to get rid of those rims h:

I need to figure out a time to slop down to OH and grab that header/pay you/chill/take out the offroad haus. Especially since I have full winter gear now that I bought last time I was down there :rockon:
Old 11-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Originally Posted by Civic2Scooby
still don't like that bend at the TB, but much improved....now to get rid of those rims h:

I need to figure out a time to slop down to OH and grab that header/pay you/chill/take out the offroad haus. Especially since I have full winter gear now that I bought last time I was down there :rockon:
last bend is just hard to see at that angle, it's all mandrel bent. Very smooth!

I'm thinking about heading up that direction on the 23rd, not sure if i'll make the trip that weekend or not. but if dart is open that friday theres a good chance i'll be headed up to drop my block off.

We'll definatly have to do a little off-roading soon tho!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by Running925
last bend is just hard to see at that angle, it's all mandrel bent. Very smooth!

I'm thinking about heading up that direction on the 23rd, not sure if i'll make the trip that weekend or not. but if dart is open that friday theres a good chance i'll be headed up to drop my block off.

We'll definatly have to do a little off-roading soon tho!
hmmmm....well if you drop the block off at Dart, I could use me picking up said block and bringing it down to you as an excuse to finally get down there. If you do come up to Dart though you better call me!!! It's like 10 feet from my place