Notices

How Do U connect Angel Eyes???

Old 10-05-2007, 06:56 AM
hondatas300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Do U connect Angel Eyes???

I have a 98 honda civic, and don't have any idea on how the angel eyes get hooiked up. I need help, and i need to have them working today!!!! Thank you
Old 10-05-2007, 07:35 AM
dieneverknowing

Take the two wires (red - power, black - ground) and splice them into the ground and power wire for your parking lights or whichever lights you want them to turn on with.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Zabouskie

exactly what dieneverknowing said. I have angel eyes on my 2000 civic and their beautiful, i wired my angel eye circuit into the parking lights, so one notch up on the switch, and they are on. The only catch is make sure you wire into the correct circuit, because of the turn signal wire going along parking light wire, you could easily accidentally wire it to the flasher, so while you have everything in pieces, try both wires and test it to make sure you've tapped into the correct circuit. Usually a digital volt meter is good for this, i have one and thats how I find the correct circuits.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:06 PM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did the same exact thing with the ones I had on my Civic, right to the parking lights. I just have to say that they might get dim or burn out in less than a year. That's what happened to mine.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:28 PM
dieneverknowing

Originally Posted by JoePoonani
I just have to say that they might get dim or burn out in less than a year. That's what happened to mine.
Same thing here. One crapped out completely and two of them would flicker. eBay special all the way. You get what you pay for h: