Notices

Del Sol question

Old 09-04-2006, 10:04 AM
LSBrother06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey david why the hell are u talking shit and saying that i dont no wat the hell im doing? look i asked ur bro if i needed a smaller one for the teg and he said no at first and then after double checking he said that we would need one...and if u hav a prob with me then y the hell were u straight on the phone when i called ur brother...explain to me why my shit is gonna blow...when im only running 10 psi if that...yeah i no my car wont be shit next to urs...but damn why are u talking shit thou...
Old 09-04-2006, 10:14 AM
2gr84u
2gr84u

you DONT know what the fuck your doing lol, you havent done NEAR enough research to know what the fuck your doing, and its obvius. When you asked my brother if you needed a smaller radiator he told you he wasnt sure so you SHOULD DO A TEST FIT! You obviusly didnt do that, because hey it didnt fit, no problem for you, only wasting his time. Your "shit is gonna blow" because having a turbo installed is one thing, there is a WHOLE other level to maintaining that set up. Sence your basicly clueless your gonna ignore something that should be looked after and it will blow up. All i can say is your being presented a fantastic oppertunity to prove me wrong, and i dont think you will. I seriusly hope my bro gets his head on straight and relizes your not worth his time
Old 09-04-2006, 10:55 AM
LSBrother06

okay im paying for ur brothers time...aiight and yeah i should have done a test fit...okay i messed up...and i told ur brother i was sorry for wasting his time...but for u to come on here and talk shit.. when u could have told me over the phone or face to face is some bullshit...i have no prob with u...yeah i might not have the tools or enough knowledge when it comes to cars as u or ur brother but im learning and for u to just come on here and bash me because i ask a question....wtf is ur deal
Old 09-04-2006, 02:47 PM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

kick his ass, seabass
Old 09-05-2006, 10:35 AM
mberndt

Originally Posted by LSBrother06
aiight i have a integra but im in the process of turboing it but i ran into a problem...i need a smaller radiator so im going with a del sol vtec radiator...does anybody no where i can get one for a good price...i need the radiator and the cooling fan...thanks
I got a nice radiator at a local junkyard, it was new, but it was cheaper than an auto parts store because the junkyard is also a shop, and he had sold me one of his. Great quality, got it for $90 brand new...
Try calling some junkyards and see what they got...